General Election 2020 Hub

You’re crowd have taken a hell of a bating.

Your Green Party were part of the coalition with Fianna Fáil that bankrupted the country and ceded sovereignty to the IMF.

That’s a load of cliched rot.

It’s utterly bizarre That anybody Thinks Sinn Fein will do anything but fuck this country up. I’m no fan of Leo but he’s been held responsible for ridiculous stuff like the housing crisis. That’s ducking Europe’s fault and there silly planning laws. The brits are blessed to be gone.

1 Like

:clap: :clap:

A major failing in this country over the last decade is that the government didn’t tip away building 5/6k houses a year. That’s ideology that has been present for the last 40 years. It would have kept people at home and it would have helped to avoid the crisis we now have.

1 Like

It was always going to be easier for SF once that scumbag Adams was out of the way. I look forward to seeing them in government

You stupid cunt they wont be running anything. They’ll be pulling what ever shitbag right wing coalition they go in with to the centre.FFS

Maty Lou is standing on the shoulders of giants.

Early projections thought 3 FF seats possible in Laois/Offaly and Cavan/Monaghan also.

4 Likes

Fuck you you cunt. Gerry Adams is an Irish patriot. What have you ever done for Ireland?

5 Likes

I find myself nodding in agreement with @anon60384913 here

1 Like

Laois/Offaly would be no surprise nor Carlow/Kilkenny but Cavan/Monaghan would - where is this projection?

They badly need to increase the wage of a t.d. The sheer lack of capability and intelligence is insane. Nobody wants to be t.d anymore only failed solicitors and ego maniacs. We need successful business men running the country.

2 Likes

I’ve never endangered the lives of people everywhere by letting a paedophile rapist walk loose for 9 years

4 Likes

Your a sheep lad .Youll ne told how to fell tomorrow by rte

2 Likes

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Hopefully SFF tackle tax exiles like JP

Keep worshipping the paedo supporter like a good lad