General Election 2020 Hub

This is what we’re up against

Big rivalry between Dillon and Mulherin though and Dillon and Chambers are both Ballintubber - I’d be leaning towards one of the FGers but not a done deal.

That is not a certainty, he may transfer ok from Farrell as he supported her inclusion in Election over Michael Smith.
He will get scant support from the Goldsboro contingent I think, bad blood there as Jackie has been whispering in her supporters ears that a vote for him was a vote for the New Minister for Agriculture :smile:

Fenian Princess Claire Kerrane in with a great chance in Roscommon.

2 Likes

Absolutely splendid :face_with_monocle:

I’d say it’s between o Flynn and Barry, can’t see Fitzgerald getting many of goulds surplus, there were accusations of lads cutting down each other’s posters there

Oh Gino

1 Like

A lot of effort put into strategically placing signs, advertising, notices of club draws in view of cameras.

The greens bitten by their attempts to introduce wolves to rural ireland.

3 Likes

Donnelly may not transfer well, he’s in a battle anyway, but might just hang on.

I think Claire Kerrane is going to do it…will pick up plenty from Fitzmaurice’s surplus.

ROD ROD ROD

1 Like

[quote=“Midshipman_Asha, post:7204, topic:29733”]

Jack Chambers belongs in Aontu

[/quote]as does David Healy. I have been holding back my feelings for the duration of this campaign but I can now come out and say that his anti-women stance was meeting with a lot of anger on the doorsteps and I found it hard to support him. Please take this post as me officially distancing myself from him.
2 Likes

Will Aontu’s scabby return mean they’ll have to self fund their campaign of hate next time out?
cc @anon26343222

Great that Regina is gone!

2 Likes

Chambers is Castlebar

Mick Clifford looks demented on VM

1 Like

He’ll not get transfers from Farrell but he’s after surging up in the last half hour. Looking safe now. Looks like Browne to take Healy’s seat is the only change in Tipp.

Shane Cassells looks gone, English to be re-elected with Peadar. All SF transfers will go to Peadar, it’s all Guirke 1, Toibin 2

Mattie McGrath is doing worse than expected in Tipp but will likely hang on. Top 5 should hold onto those places here.

Lowry 12404
Browne SF 8854
McGrath 7572
Kelly LAB 6938
Cahill FF 6663
Healy 4764
Ahearn FG 4173

There are 5k FF transfers at play and 4k FG transfers.

Yeah that’s how I saw it as well