General Election 2020 Hub

FF transfers will go to McGrath. FGs to Kelly.

I’m only going on what the Irish Times podcast said, they said she’s Ballintubber.

I gave them no2 I voted ROD #1 . Aontu are a growing party . They might not get in this time .I might see how the NP are getting on . Be my cup of tea now .

Final seat here looks like a staright battle between O’Connor and Sherlock, I think Sherlock might get there for 1 SF 1 FF 1 FG 1 LAB

Oh you’ll never beat ,never beat ,never beat the ballot

SF to get high 30’s according to Newstalk

Hope labour get decimated to the point of no return.

1 Like

O’Cuiv will get there. Think SF will probably get there. Grealish won’t transfer well but probably has enough. Kyne will probably push Naughton over the line. Connolly will get there on transfers.

1 FF 1 FG 1 Grealish 1 SF 1 left IND

1 Like

Decent showing for green there in a rural constituency- bucking the usual trend of more cerebral / urbane / educated / enlightened constituencies voting green. Great to see . Well done

1 Like

Hopefully the Gould supporters realize that a United Ireland needs a planet .
Greens Could pick up a decent share of #2 there ?

1 Like

Think SF could yet be nudged out there in a very close one but anybody’s guess.

Depends on how the eliminated FG candidate transfers to the other. Garvey Green should transfer well to McNamara.

That was one is like Limerick - two left candidates and two FF/FF gene pool candidates - the final run off is likely to be between one left and one right candidate.

Sit back and enjoy SF for the next 30 years pal , dont be worrying about the ozone , que sera sera.

Dipping in and out of this thread
Anyone have a seat prediction??

Is it just me or are FF doing worse than the exit poll FG holding steady and SF doing better?

1 Like

Boxer Moran is in a bit of trouble in Longford-Westmeath - battling for the last seat with Flaherty FF - Flaherty is Longford and Carrigy FG is also Longford so could transfer well to him - Clarke (SF) and Troy (FF) are nailed on - Burke FG should get there

1 Like

Someone on Newstalk said that

Martin could be done for.

1 Like

Looks that way. SF eating FF vote.