General Election 2020 Hub

Wicklow latest, this could be two FG, will Donnelly overhaul Matthews of the Greens, possibly no FF seat.

Harris paving the way for FFG back in power… It will destroy both parties… It really highlights how flawed the political system is that these fucks are onky concerned for themselves and the next 5 years.

1 Like

Surely its inconcievable that SF could be kept out of any new Government

Stanley SF first count. Flanagan FG, Cowen & Fleming FF will be elected. Carol Nolan Ind expelled from SF due to abortion stance has well exceeded expectations for second successive election looks best bet to take 5th seat in tight race against sitting FG TD Corcoran Kennedy and FF hope of 3rd seat Ormonde. All 3 from South Offaly.

Ivana is absolutely mesmerised by Eoin o brian, he come across as a very eloquent and smart individual

1 Like

Sean Fleming is FF bro, as if Biffo beag

You would think so. But if they are, FFG will be fucked the next time because they won’t change anything.

Must say this is fascinating.

Simon Harris is a total fucking cunt.

8 Likes

We have seen more of Simon Harris in the last 5 mins than the last 2 weeks. On RTE now.

3 Likes

Edited

It’s cos he looks like Leon Trotsky more like

Simon “and I congratulate them for that” Harris

Donnelly losing his seat to the Soc Dems would be some kind of nirvana. Please let it happen.

6 Likes

FG seat projection is slightly worse than SF’s

If they conspire to keep SF out there’ll be another election in 6 months

UCD projecting 36 to 40 seats for us

McDowell and Terry Prone :laughing:

1 Like

I kinda can’t believe it.

It feels like yesterday I was watching Michael Stone lobbing grenades at a funeral and the deaths of the two soldiers that drove into some of the funerals from those grenades was something that affected me as a young kid.
Then we had Omagh and it was like end of days type shit that you questioned what the Fuck was the point of life at all…

Here we sit, not even 25 years on from the GFA and the party is almost the establishment.

When you sit back and think of the changes in Irish society we have lived through, it’s nearly akin to the first 25 years of the 20th century minus the violence.

Whether SF deliver is another thing but this is a good thing for Irish society. The dominance of the civil war parties needed to be smashed and they need to reinvent themselves…

What I’ve taken the long winded way of saying, is that democracy was the real winner today.

7 Likes

He jumped back during the leader debates when Mary Lou argued against climate change