General Election 2020 Hub

That prick Murphy was seething there definitely the worst so far, soak it in you bastard.

The Commentariat have been completely blindsided by this election.

2 Likes

Murphy should be relieved he has seemingly held his seat.

Came across as a bit of a prick there.

1 Like

Shows me exactly what type of man he was . Lads dying on the side of the street because of this cunts policies. Full of ego . Full of shit

1 Like

Wexford will be interesting. Lot of candidates tightly bunched. Verona will surely get a New Ross bounce from Sheahan. If Kehoe and D’Arcy stayed ahead of her, couldn’t completely rule out a very unlikely two seats for Fine Gael.

A face you could slap all day, smug.

It would seem to suggest that there is €9 billion of income from earners ABOVE €140k

Would some of the SF accountants like @Bandage or @farmerinthecity think this is likely? Seems a tad high to me :man_shrugging:

Brian Dobson, for one, welcomes our new alien overlords.

20200209_175522

The very same as the British media elite. They haven’t a clue what is going on outside the D4 media bubble.

1 Like

Quite a bit of it along with the Ra songs. A bit stupid in my view as it could be easily stopped and prob only hinders SF

The most blindsiding thing about it is not the SF surge, it’s the FF collapse.

1 Like

I heard him on at least one radio debate with the bould Jack Chambers

Waterford is some fucking balls from SF’s behalf.

There won the a United ireland now just because head office didn’t run enough candidates.

Heard him on with EOB and DOB too, he wasn’t worse than DOB

Scoil Mocheallog National School, Kilmallock

Richard O’Donoghue (Independent) — 645
Niall Collins (FF) — 231
Seighin O’Ceallaigh (SF) — 168

3 Likes

Totally. FG would always struggle having been in gov for so long. They can actually be happy enough that they have stemmed losses

This has been a disaster for FF.

1 Like

His points are reasonable. People don’t want reason though, they just want slogans.

SF basing half their housing policy on his plans tells you all you need to know. Good work is being done and will impact over the next couple of years.

1 Like

Really?

They are probably going to end up with the most seats!

Michael Ring was absolutely seething a while ago as well. You love to see it

2 Likes