General Election 2020 Hub

Bríd Smith elected off O’Snodaigh’s surplus.

2 Likes

Alan Kelly delivered Liam McCarthy and the Tipperary folk still make him sweat for it.

1 Like

Lads, @Dziekanowski, can we have a little recap please on what SF candidates won’t get elected?

The Limerick County candidate and is that it?

Hard to disagree with the Uber cunt Terry Prone on VM tv

Looks like the Galway East fella won’t get elected now.

Dún Laoghaire no chance either, I don’t think.

1 Like

Great tv there showing Brid Smith trying to look composed as she computed how many she was getting as the numbers were read out.

A load of transfers going to SOL-PPP. If that plays out with the SF surpluses (surplae) we could see some movement

1 Like

Mary Mitchell O’Connor could be in bother yet in Dun Laoghaire. Mrs Hugo looks more likely to be ahead of her. Barry Ward is been eliminated now but Boyd Barrett and Greens still shy of a quota. MMOC is 1,500 behind Devlin. IRA/SF candidate will be eliminated last and that will decide whether it’s MMOC or Devlin. MMOC needs to do well of Ward.

All the transfers at play in Dublin South Central are left ones - bar whoever is eliminated first of the Catherines Ardagh and Byrne. Who will get ahead between Joan Collins and the Green Costello.

If Costello is in the run off with Byrne or Ardagh, I’d fancy Costello. If Collins is in the run off, I’d fancy Byrne or Ardagh, Byrne probably.

Collins must get into third I think.

Hurling country in Galway East, Rathdown and Dun Laoghaire are holding up against the Red Tide.

2 Likes

Lads, I’m not sure if I’ve said this yet, but Up The RA

4 Likes

Dun Laoighaire is the only one out of the running.

Galway East will probably just miss out, probably Limerick County and Dublin Rathdown too.

Cork South West is a possible seat but slight odds against I’d say.

Clare, who knows.

In Limerick County ( Count 3 ) ROD is expected to pick up around 400 transfers and the SF candidate will get approx 700.

1 Like

Gino Kenny has halved the gap to John Curran FF in DMW - 770 behind now.

O’Donovan built a base using the his access to the sports capital grants. No respect for that.

My favourite memory of him is when he sang Sean South to an audience that included two British MPs

The standard of candidate across the country is dismal. I wonder will this outcome flush out some better candidates.

A lot of the shinners vote is just for change.

They’ve been saying change as often as they can.

The voters just want change. What to they’re not sure but change it is.

1 Like

I’ll dance a jig if she loses her seat

2 Likes

Malcolm Noonan is going to pick up a lot of transfers in Carlow-KK. In. The. Hunt.

The Solidarity PBP candidates cleaning up on Sinn Fein surplus. Brid Smith, Paul Murphy and possibly Coppinger too. Go wan the lefties

3 Likes

Pascal seething

2 Likes