General Election 2020 Hub

England is full of racist idiots

Greens to pick up a seat in limerick city

Fine Gael governments tend to lose elections. 2016 the only time they made it back.

Was paul in court over Joan being locked in a car in tallaght

Morals :joy:

I fear Claire could just lose out, still all to play for though, awaiting the distribution of Green transfers.

Activity seems to have pretty much ground to a halt in a lot of places.

1 Like

Eddie Mulligan eliminated in Waterford. Damien Geoghegan just 119 ahead of John Pratt. Fairly random as to who goes out next. Either way just can’t see a Fine Gael seat there. Looking like a Green gain.

1 Like

Likely but not certain. Youd imagine the Greens are more transfer friendly than Ind Frankie Daly.

1 Like

Pat can’t cope Gallagher on now.

She looks safe as houses.

40 votes between Mulhern and Dillon in Mayo. Whichever of them is ahead following the distribution of McHugh’s 6k votes will overtake Chambers following the elimination of the other. Nailbiter.

Lovely man . Cant do enough for gaa clubs in limerick

1 Like

A bit a hush, Patrick O’Donovan is on d’Telly

The state of this lads entourage :laughing:

1 Like

Looking again at the situation, she might do it. But it will be close. Final run off will be against Murphy FF. The ray of hope is that Naughten IND but FG gene pool hasn’t yet reached the quota so a lot of Dolan FG’s transfers will go to him. Then there will be a Naughten surplus.

You can say that , I know half a dozen in the shot. that is his wife in green and father in law at the left (an FG councilor)

Who’s yerman with the beard?

The wife is clearly the brains of this entire operation

1 Like

I’d say the Mna na hEireann factor will favour Mulherin over Dillon.

Fine Gael seem very happy to go back into opposition

3 Likes