General Election 2020 Hub

Thought Claire cut the lovely Sinead O’Carroll purely out of jealousy of her lovely looks…

Thought you were solely an auld birds man

It’s looking good for Malcolm Noonan and the Greens in Carlow/Kilkenny. He’s ahead of all three Fine Gael candidates and only 1,400 behind Bobby Aylward. It’ll come down to the elimination of Deering but I reckon it’s a Greens gain.

3 Likes

So you were the sports star that roared “ phooooaaah “ at her the Monday morning in Dublin last year ???

Christy Burke could be in with a shout of beating Gary Gannon in Dublin Central. Pascal Donohue and Neasa Hourigan Green look safe for seats 2/3.

Current state of play for seat 4 is Gannon 3724, Fitzpatrick FF 3570 and Burke 3449.

Transfers to come are from the Workers Party (662), Aontu (737), PBP (1836), Joe Costello (2029), and probably Fitzpatrick.

PBP/Workers’ Party will favour Burke I think. Costello and Fitzpatrick could bring the balance back to Gannon but it’s unpredictable enough, Burke is long established in the area and has been trying for years for seat without success, but widely popular.

Now is the time for RTE to invite him on I think, ask him what he thinks about Meehole cozying up to SF and the count not even finished yet.

I’d say one of those two roasters on the left of the pic is @dodgy_keeper

The lad in the hoody has proper roaster shoes on

Does west limerick junior hurler count as sports star?

Hard see the sticks go to Christy Burke ?

Brilliant. The late Willie Meighan of Rollercoaster Records was a friend and canvasser for Noonan and would often share stuff bout him on his FB feed. He’d be a happy man tonight

1 Like

Yes . That informed my post

This fella seems to have given up on life :joy:

1 Like

I appreciate all women (over 35)

Probably a FFGer

I’d say they will go to him. PBP should definitely go to him. FF could even go to him.

https://www.sinnfeinbookshop.com/t-shirts/

Check out some of the t shirts . Just a little reminder what SF stands for .

I’ve experienced better days, but there’s no denying the day, and the future belongs to Sinn Féin. An absolutely phenomenal result for the party, their candidates and supporters. Whatever I may be perceived to be, I’m not bitter. The people have spoken, 63% of the electorate have spoken and had their say and the mandate garnered must be respected.

It behoves, and I’m being honest here, the old established parties to stick their tribal prejudices in the bin and form a Government. Meehole would want to keep a lookout behind him for a shiv, there’s murmurs gathering momentum.

Mar focail scoir, well done to the supporters of all parties who fought their causes here in a jovial, parochial and engaging manner. This new poster @Dziekanowski has played a blinder, kept us engaged and provided opinion on a party with those better resources.

@anon61878697 and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy well done on the greening of the Oireachtas…

10 Likes

That’s the really amazing story of this election. SF haven’t just gotten people elected they’ve gotten them elected so easily. You’d have said to get to 30 they’d have been doing serious scrapping for 3rd 4th and 5th seats but no they’ve absolutely crushed it