General Election 2020 Hub

Imagine trying to agree a platform with the Greens and the Healy Raes.

We’d end up being allowed to drink drive but only in electric cars

7 Likes

Big time… They’ll be well rested to come in and clean up the mess again…

Fianna Fail voter Mary from Monaghan giving out about Fianna Fail after defending them when criticised by the FG supporter.

George Hannigan recent Tipp footballer was approached to run for FG but decided not to.

Ged Nash looks done for. Smith in Fingal will lose as well.

Labour 4 - Howlin, Kelly, AOR, Sherlock.

Are Paddy Power offering odds on when the IMF will be back.

2 Likes

I wonder how that genius feels about how Labour fared after coalition with his Party of choice.

That’s a terrible shame. I understand that he is a genuinely decent bloke who works hard for his constituents.

Labour is not sexy these days.

Imagine FF and SF go in together.

The hospital trolley crisis will still exist. Housing will still be an issue.

SF won’t magically solve all the problems. This election is probably as good as it will ever get for them.

FG can stew away in opposition, let the other two cut the legs from under each other and then improve their own share at the next election - as FF did in 2016.

I hink Dearey of the Greens could get that seat which would bring them up to 13.

Tis hardly worth Kelly knifing Howlin in the back for the leadership at this stage

SF dark shadowy figures will want the greens to form part of a coalition so when it comes to throwing anyone under the bus the greens will be tactically naive and be willing participants.

They would be as well off begging the Social Democrats to allow them to join up.

Isn’t he a son of the Hannigan that ran?

1 Like

Is that idiot Peter Fitzpatrick still going strong?

That aside they’d be relying on independents otherwise so it’s a nessecity I think

Joe, yeah obviously Joe would have had to clear the way for the son.

Need Howlin out of the leadership anyway.

@Bandage or someone else. Can someone explain to me what is the mess that Kehoe has made with the Defence forces? I see lots of Social Media outrage but have no idea what exactly has happened.

Looks like he’ll be back in alright