General Election 2020 Part 2

The FG plant getting a hard time here on CB live.

Niamh Horan with an Iā€™m alright jack reference thereā€¦ TFK setting the tone once again.

I thought of you when I heard it. Is Niamh a lurker?

Iā€™d say a good few journos areā€¦ TFK has to come up when youā€™re researching current affairs , the weather or missing people in Ireland.

3 Likes

About time someone mentioned mental health
ā€¦ Itā€™s a huge issue among young people and has been sidelined due to housing mainly.

Someone pick Alan Dukes up off the floor

Paul Williams coming up nextā€¦ The weasel. Whoā€™ll counter him?

This fella has some neck to come on TVā€¦ Is he still working for the Gardai?

I dunno his purpose been honest . Is it to raise awareness. Heā€™ll list off a few names and people be like omg his fearless. Itā€™s all very strange .

This is some job by RTE.

1 Like

More of the same from them

As awful as it is for Victimsā€¦ How do you move forward if you keep dragging up the past.

Marginalizing SF and attacking them repeatedly does Fuck all to seriously move forward. Itā€™s counterpriductive as both sides dig inā€¦

Where would you even start with this claire byrne show? The same celebrity victims wheeled out again

1 Like

Democracys a bitch sweetheart

Irish Independents Paul Williams being exposed for his lies

Handy pay check for claire, obviously didnā€™t give a fuck but managed to look a bit sincere at the end. You cant blame ann travers but youā€™d think she could grasp the concept that sheā€™s not the only victim

1 Like

Sinn Fein should have come clean on everything years ago. Apologised and then people would move on I feel. They still refuse to accept much responsibility in a lot of cases so itā€™ll continue to get dragged up as people still have legitimate issues with them. The atrocities that happened are recent. We sometimes forget this. The fact Adams was the leader for so long didnā€™t help either I feel.

Maybe the exaggerations about how ā€œbadā€ Ireland is arenā€™t doing SF any favours on their ultimate goal?

ooooffft

6 Likes

Fine Gaelā€™s strategy here must be being run by the their social media team.