General Election 2020 Part 2

By inroads do you mean made it more expensive?

The Greens came out today and said the parties needed to ā€œwoman upā€ to be fair.

It clearly did. #changeit

ā€˜ā€˜A man gotta have a codeā€™ā€™ - Omar Little

BREAKING
Employment was up 10,000 per month in the final quarter of 2019, an accelerating rate of jobs growth. That was despite Brexit uncertainties and low unemployment.
Almost half a million increase since 2012.
Pattern for the decade charted here. https://t.co/3pcl6ok1Aw

1 Like

The Kaiser Noonan :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Agree wholeheartedly

And weā€™ll throw it all away because a few how-yas in Dublin canā€™t get a free house next door to their mother.

11 Likes

I just saw the polls, they have no interest in a UI.

I want a house and I want a house where I want it. At a price I want it at.

SDLP need to cut ties with FF and look to extend their appeal in the South. Even a joining of forces with Labour & Social Democrats would look a better left option imo.
SF will never be clear of whispers & doubt down South, itā€™s a pity but itā€™s a reality.

Iā€™d also have issues with certain SF TDā€™s actively pushing the Border Poll idea so aggressively now when there are far more important issues for people in the South are Health & Housing.
I personally see no point whatsoever in talking about Border Polls etc until we get our current shit show of a house in order first.

I believe the ā€˜I want a houseā€™ types have spread beyond Dublin now.

Can there be a rotating T SHOCK .

And the FFGers wonder why the country turned its back on them

1 Like

and what do the micks do? what the fuck do they do? - they ask for ā€œchangeā€ā€¦
remind me again whatā€™s the opposite to jobs growth and low employment?
yep, paddy at it again

14 Likes

Whatā€™s not to like about more dole and free houses for everyone?
Get with the program.

1 Like

Get with the pogrom according to the SF Kildare North TD.

5 Likes

ive been fucking mugged off, mugged off good and proper
the FTB grant of 30k ? but shur you would have had to have paid tax for 5 years by actually working to get thatā€¦ why would you want to do that - shur thats no use to you- i want a house and i want it now

• free house, medical car, free public transport and a united ireland, thats it now pal
1 Like

Thatā€™s their raison dā€™Ć©tre though so they wonā€™t be able to. You donā€™t honestly think Gerry and Co wonā€™t want their shot?

Donā€™t forget the constitutional right to the latest smart phone too.