General Election 2020 Part 2

Cant see Donnelly missing out on these numbers

She wasnt wearing her lucky knickers

1 Like

Donnelly is safe.

1 Like

Fuck it anyway

Donnelly had this in the bag hours ago.

Not at all, mate. I want to live in peace and get on with raising my family.
I hope they do the great job that you & more believe they can do.

But, politics isnā€™t as easy as it looks. Nothing is.
To run so many people who failed to ignite their locals whilst throwing them into a GE was not the idea of geniuses imo.
FG ( Charlie Flanagan & his departmental dopes ) handed the keys across the table and credit to SF they took off in the car.

2 Likes

Noel Rock is an alright sort. Alan Partridge did get a second series though so heā€™s got this wrong

320 the margin for Matthews over Doyle.

There will still be a surplus off Whitmore but it will go to Matthews.

he is a VRU

It was @Rocko s message above that had me wondering. That lad hasnt a clue

Zappone was another cunt who got found out . The LGBTQ gave her a person of the year award on the Saturday, trying to influence voters . Everyone is wise to their bullshit tactics now . Iā€™m also giggling thinking how Colm o Gorman is feeling now .

2 Likes

Well done to @anon67715551 and @the_man_himself and all the other Fianna FƔil supporters on winning the most seats.

1 Like

RTE might have a gig for him as a political analyst.

Matthews over Doyle. That was the contest.

Thanks mate, I feel like @Tassotti 's absence made this general election a real struggle but we got there eventually

Quick recap please.

How many TDā€™s have the GP returned in relation to overall candidates who ran.

It has been an astounding Election for them and the seats theyā€™ve won in such tight Constituencies was spectacular really.

I got half a horn there re Donnellyā€¦just in from football and that bastard @Esso_Oil saying he was goneā€¦ Still, the egg headed bastard got a nice fright.

1 Like

We are at a very annoying stage of an election where politicians are been in interviewed about a future government and each one of them is echoing verbatim the official line from HQ.

1 Like

Having listened to Cullinaneā€™s speech I think it was perfectly alright to use up the ra. Perfectly in context with his praise of Bobby Sands and the hunger strikers.

No different if he wax extolling the virtues of Ken McGrath and John Mullane and roared up the deise!

1 Like

Balloons being floated everywhere. Latest clear line out of FF - ā€œOff you go MaryLou and form your left coalitionā€

1 Like