General Election 2020 Part 2

Eh, you know who you’re dealing with, right?

I do. He is better than this.

He’s not shown it

I have played the ball. I’ve used the poster’s very own words to hoist him by his own petard. That’s not an ad hominem attack. That’s debating.

Aren’t you the lad who has a history of making very serious allegations, I mean actual serious criminal allegations, against particular, named people in the public eye?

How on earth are you still allowed post here? I’m entirely serious.

What right have you to take away somebody’s good name in a deliberately calculated and malicious way?

And what right have you to comment on literally anybody else given that fact?

Lads we need to stop fighting. We need to BUILD OR DIE.

You’ve a bit of research done.

He’s a strange one.

We need to build a house of love.

I’ve extended the hand of friendship out here a few times now over the last few weeks and it has been thrown back at me.

We’ve a long road ahead.

1 Like

I welcome your gentle embrace.

1 Like

Fatherhood has had a wonderful effect on you. You’re an inspiration. Sadly some men, you just can’t reach. So we get what we had here last week.

1 Like

I’m falling apart with emotion… It’s like it was bottled up all my life and it’s leaking out of me now like breast milk from a heavy tit… I just can’t control it at times.

It’s an awful state of affairs.

Will I ever be a cunt again?

YES.

:ronnyroar:

Oooooft.

Seriously lads, what we’ve seen in the last few days wouldn’t happen in North Korea or China… it’s beyond anti democratic.

5 Likes

But of course, the cunt runs deep. But you can never go back to what you once were. And nor should you want to.

Is the position now that the Army Council doesn’t exist, and has no influence on Sinn Féin?

You were only calling me a vile cunt yesterday.

I threw you a like earlier to show no hard feelings.

As of 2015 the head of the gardai and PSNI along with the IMC all said the IRA didn’t exist.

Sinn Fein have a very good election and suddenly the IRA exist again.

Strip all the horse shit away here… Playing loose and fast with the GFA is honestly sickening. I watched a doc there the other night on Lyra McKee and the dissidents that killed her… All this shite just gives these scumbags some sort of legitimacy, in their own heads anyway… And judt tips a little bit of fuel on a fire that’s simbering away in the background.

Tbh it wouldn’t be like either of those organisations to get something wrong.

1 Like