General Election 2020 Part 2

The head on Richmond there as O’Broin was talking. :smile:

1 Like

So FF SF will have 75 seats between them. Coukd go with greens or selection of INDs to reach majority.

Don’t think FG will go back in to power for another term. Coming third gives them option of sitting back. FF FG government is not in these parties interests and they will use the excuse that the public voted for change.

This is pathetic from Claire Byrne & RTE.

+1. He should have finished with a song.

The greens would go in with anybody, the numbers won’t be an issue for SF/FF

Somebody please change the thread title to “General Election 2020 2.0”. It’s the second last time there will be a chance to have such a symmetrical thread title.

1 Like

Why?

What is on the laptops in front of the panellists?

Waterford has a reputation to uphold in this regard.

I was wondering that y’day :joy::joy:

He’s making o brien look like a moron pal… SF are all over the gaff over cullinane, god help them when they are in government :joy: its going to be hilarious…

1 Like

There’s very few people will out debate Eoin O’Broin. I mightn’t always agree with him but am always impressed by him.

3 Likes

Fianna Fail’s climate strategy.

1 Like

He’s destroying the two boys despite being clearly under the weather.

1 Like

what fucking channel are you watching?

What the fuck is Senator Black got to do with the price of turnips???

He is impressive.

Very deliberate choice to put him on tonight I’d say knowing the Cullinane issue. The acceptable face of SF for years.

Independents should be banned

3 Likes

Good points from Harkin there. Rural Ireland voting in so many Independents must worry the fuck out of FF/FG much more than SF in reality.
Next new grouping will be a Rural Ireland Party.