General Election 2020 Part 2

FG outcast no? The lady that was in contact with MI5 about about undocumented refugees of the Muslim persuasion.

This Emmet Kirwan is a painful fucker.

13 Likes

SF tapped into people’s gut with a simple, accessible message, that the country is not working for them. Mary Lou feminised their appeal. FG could never do what the Tories did in England. That’s because Ireland is an essentially anti-imperialist, anti-individualist country because of our history, England is essentially imperialist. Bad as our media is, they are not the industrial bullshit machine of the English media, and they couldn’t rig the narrative like it was rigged in England. SF’s vote this time and the way the electorate reacted is essentially anti-capitalist as well. People are tired of being hamsters on a wheel.

6 Likes

he won the revolution.

I doubt he would shout “up the ‘Ra” either. Even in the past tense.

Anti FFG vote and very transfer friendly from SF and all other independents. Probably picked up a lot of the Wallace vote.

1 Like

Haulage workers and their families. There’s seemingly 8,000 people working directly and indirectly in the road haulage sector in County Wexford.

4 Likes

The left won the arguments.

200 drivers, and 7,800 in Petrol Station cafes

3 Likes

Cool story bro.

Keep the message simple. Populism works.

1 Like

Wexford GAA need to introduce a line of trucker hats

1 Like

Any party that stands over 12.5 % corporation tax is a capitalist party .

@ChairmanDan that is actually an unreal stay considering the population of the county. I could rattle off the names of nearly 10 different haulage or transport companies in Wexford without even thinking too hard. I never realised it might just be a Wexford thing.

Neale Richmond seems alright

1 Like

Verona Murphy even got a raft of transfers from PBP in Wexford. She got transfers from everywhere.

I find it gas how the local newspaper is leading in their separate titles across the 4 main Wexford towns tomorrow. Gorey is around 15/20 minutes from Enniscorthy, but Gorey has been abandoned!

1 Like

Christ. so that’s employment and housing all relying on an axel in wexford…

People wanted a little of that human touch…politics and economics with a conscience… The real measure of MaryLou will be how much of this surge she can hold onto going forward and into the next elections.

He’s horrendous to listen to

1 Like