General Election 2020 Part 2

Pure populist left wing guff.

Get used to it

1 Like

Huh? Heā€™s not a politician is he?

Hunger games societyā€¦ Yeeeeah

1 Like

Heā€™s in great demand as a voiceover artist.

Heā€™s in touch with the people

1 Like

Emmet Kirwan knocking it out of the park. This reminds me of Theo Dorganā€™s Tour De France after the 2011 election.

1 Like

The idiot getting a good talking down to

What is he saying ?? I

ā€œBlokes in suitsā€, ā€œhunger games economicsā€, ā€œcapitalism v socialiamā€.

1 Like

I think the world will now be ready for Scarto and Argento.

4 Likes

Gorey is gone from 2 TDā€™s to none. Itā€™s a fairly big thing. If I was Paul Kehoe Iā€™d be getting a constituency office opened up here asap. Apparently he has one in New Ross and he ended up being fairly transfer friendly for some of the New Ross transfers.

Kehoe was still knocking on doors on Friday night, out around Ballymurn. He called into a mate of mine and his wife. When they answered the door he addressed my mate by his name and asked if his wife was in too, and called her by name. Neither had ever spoken to Kehoe before but he had someone with the register giving him every name of every house before he called personally. He might be as thick as shit, but heā€™s definitely not afraid of hard graft.

The People are tired of existing. They want to live. Vote Sinn Fein

1 Like

I donā€™t know, I have the sound down.

1 Like

Jennifer Oā€™Connell is a beautiful woman.

The lady with the forehead?

2 Likes

David McCullagh has been rehashing this exit poll making the exact same points for 49 hours at this stage ffs

One of Veronaā€™s brothers John Murphy is a lawyer in Manhattan. He was a senior partner in Case and White before setting up his outfit a few years back. Heā€™s the top man in the Wexford Association in New York and President if the Irish-American Bar Association.

Yes. It really brings out her beautiful eyes and face, as is often the case for people with big foreheads.

2 Likes

Is Claire Byrne pregnant?

1 Like