General Election 2020 Part 2

Cargo.

Has traffic not reduced massively? Both flights and numbers on the remaining flights?

Not cargo. Passenger flights

Your initial and only subtext was that you hate FG and despite a largely good job being done to date you wanted to dilute it as either just what others would have done or just following advice.

Grand stuff - at least we all know that if it turns to shit you canā€™t really blame them either

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly it, yes.

1 Like

Numbers yes. Very few on flights. But still flights coming from France, Germany, Portugal etc

The issue is that anyone can board these flights.

Few enough in fairness. Canā€™t turn these things off overnight.

Quick tip buddy - usually only Sid bothers writing posts that long and most people donā€™t bother reading them.

Less is more if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Shutting borders to the UK, EU or US would be hugely political decisions with potential long-term negative consequences.

No I agree. But some simple questions to people who are boarding, especially non-eu passengers would greatly assist everyone.

Iā€™ve encountered way too many people landing here over the past few weeks with literally nowhere to go, stay, work etc.

Are Sinn Fein in power yet?

Fuck FG.

1 Like

Perfect - I knew youā€™d benefit from my advice

Iā€™ve got your e-back pal

1 Like

No. The blueshirts are using the current crisis to subvert power. Itā€™s one of the most treasonous acts the state has seen.

1 Like

Just a little interjection there - you donā€™t actually recognise the state and essentially support its subversion - Iā€™d suggest you donā€™t reference the state as a result or at least clarify which subversion you support and which elements you find sub-optimal

Weā€™ve had a month to turn them off, youā€™re saying we were slow to close schools but shrug the shoulders at people landing into the country from infected areas and we are in lockdown.

How do you know what I do and dont recognize? ---- regardless, i can still make the statement to ladybird it for thick cunts like @Locke

I supposed you supported the SF position. My bad.

Iā€™m my own man, pal. You should give it a rattle some time!

1 Like

Badly caught out here.

1 Like