General Election 2020 Part 2

Iā€™m a pro-government bot - i find it difficult to break free from my algorithm

12 Likes

:smile:

Apologizing by PM is very odd behaviour @Juhniallio stand by your comments

2 Likes

Treacherous remark

Exactly. And people need to get home.

1 Like

It would help if you could root something out though?

This isnā€™t ideal but supports your argument

Sometimes the truth sets you free

1 Like

I suppose Iā€™d be happier if the gov set me free from my apartment where Iā€™m under virtual house arrest with an increasingly feral 15 month old but if truth is all we have at the moment ā€¦

1 Like

I suppose I could set up a spreadsheet and list the EU 27 +UK set off against the various restrictions that have been introduced in phases and then trawl back through news sources and fill in the dates and we could see whether Ireland was ahead of the curve or not?

Or I could be happy enough that what Iā€™ve said is correct and not too worried that the lads off the internet donā€™t believe me.

Itā€™s ok because he made sure to call me a cunt first so the lads on the internet would think he is a big man.

You can apologise and still call someone a cunt. Yā€™know

Who called you a cunt?

Probably easier to weed out the lads that didnt.

1 Like

Thereā€™s more chance of holiday makers taking it home with them than vice versa so change the record please.

Why do you post on a forum if you apparently want to take everything that people say as fact?

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

And thatā€™s ok is it?

It seems like this is a lie @glasagusban. Nobody has called you a cunt as far as I can see. Youā€™ve literally made it up. Thatā€™s fairly cuntish.

The US closed their border to us mate

Theyā€™re a super power led by a man-child. Weā€™re not.