General Election 2020 Part 2

Amen Brother.

We need to help the vulnerable that we have here in our own little e-community.

Is today the day?

When is the signing ceremony?

The PR guys are just writing up Leo’s speech - be this evening i’d say - They have to watch a lot of movies for quotes when writing these things.

1 Like

Your levels of seethe are real. :joy::joy:

Could you get onto whoever locked Violet out of her twitter account before she makes a holy show of ye

3 Likes

Jesus Christ, that’s the calibre of SF representatives nowdays. Like the cunt from Tipp that never worked a day in his life or the one working in the Chipper in Middleton.

2 Likes

She’s deranged. You’d have to question the people of Clare there.

:roll_eyes:

I cant look sideways and you reckon im seething.

You could say the same about Simon Harris

What were the respective ages of Simon Harris and this Shinner fellow in Tipperary when they were both first elected?

Top Fan accolade means she’s watching that page like a hawk. Who is the real troll in that instance?

You would alright.

I think that might not be a particularly deep barrel.

:man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Paul O’Donoghue is a pro at whipping up nonsense.

2 Likes

The poor bastards doing 12 hour shifts stacking shelves in tesco will be taxed to the hilt.

1 Like

What do you mean by ‘taxed to the hilt’? Wouldn’t have thought the Tesco workers would be paying much tax, even with a bit of overtime for a few weeks.

With a PAYE tax credit of 1,650 and a Single Person tax credit of 1,650, the first 16,500 they earn per annum is not subject to income tax. 16,500-35,300 is taxed at 20%. They’d have to be earning over 35,300 per annum before they’re taxed at 40%.

USC exemption too.

Oooooft

We’re nearly at a rebrand for poor aul @Thomas_Brady