General Election 2020 Part 2

Doesn’t matter though, Eoin sounds great and wrote a book on free gaffes.

4 Likes

Ooooft.

1 Like

It’s amazing.

He got it wrong the first time and went back and obviously got the brains trust in their headquarters to run some numbers. Do they have anyone there other than politics, history and social work grads working there?

4 Likes

That’s very embarrassing. I cringe every time an elected official is replying to somebody on twitter. It’s utterly pointless.

64 likes for the original Tweet :joy::joy:

Lads treating political parties like football teams now.

1 Like

Any white smoke from the greens on going into government yet @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy?

1 Like

Smoke?

1 Like

The Fíanna Fail grassroots are proving, what’s the correct word, got it, entrenched.

They’ll come around. Power is power and FF love it. Also, Ff know they’ll be in danger of a kicking in a new election were it to happen sharpish. It’s the greens I’m surprised with.

Surprised that they will go in ?

Are you going in then? I’d say it’s a perfect opportunity for the greens to go into government in the numbers sense. And that any green knows how important it is to go in asap.

I think they should. Time is running lout to save the planet

2 Likes

Will you be using your considerable clout to try to make that happen?

You overestimate me

Not possible mate. You’re a top bloke.

Greens will probably negotiate to go in. Not sure if they’ll be able to convince the membership. If I had to call it I reckon they’ll be in.

2 Likes

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!

The time for SEGREGATED cycling lanes and the rewilding of Ireland is now

Is he 100pc wrong?? I don’t think I’ve seen anything for years where somebody is definitively wrong. There’s always some way to spin it