General Election 2020 Part 2

I haven’t been watching TV at all today but the website has been very good and very easy to dip into and get the figures you’re looking for.

Condescending, self entitled, pampered, Im alright Jack, cunts the lot of them

2 Likes

You greens must hate the big 3 populists

1 Like

“We stood up to the plate during the Brexit process and didn’t get the credit we were due.” - Niall Collins.

Charlie sticking it to SF on the twitter

It’s better than ‘up the RIC’

11 Likes

There’s a touch of Glenda Gilson about Ms. Carroll MacNeill.

4 Likes

The replies are golden. He must be jarred

Think voters only learning about sinn fein in the last 24 hours or so . Up the ra would be a standard enough saying for them

How did that gimp Flanagan get on?

You supported for years you should know.

Cooper and Yates remind me more and more of Beavis and Butthead every time I see them lined up on screen like that.

You’ll be paying his wages again for another bit

Jaysus she is bitter. The seethe coming off her was unreal.

I’m watching Ms. Carroll MacNeill back from 11:16pm on.

Ms. Carroll MacNeill should note the ANC was also an illegal organisation which had an armed wing which planted bombs against civilians.

1 Like

Read this .2 years ago from Jody Corcoran. The poor chap must be sick . He thought housing crisis was sorted leo this and leo that .

Officer class.

What government are we actually looking at here though?

FFG can’t even do confidence and supply without the looney fringe of right-wing independents and they know they’ll be thrashed next time if they are. I’d say FF will look to bounce SF into a rotaing Taoiseach arrangement. Five year term. Martin does 2.5 years, Mary Lou the rest. Martin avoids being the first FF leader to not be Taoiseach. SF head into the next election leading a government possibly facing a world economic recession. FF increasingly throw the toys out of the pram in the latter stages of that government.

Otherwise it will have to be another election.

Vote again and let SF in and let them make a bollix of it .

All down to Independents. Would need a breakdown on each independent TD, their voting records, politcal history and the like