General Election 2020 Part 2

Thankfully they’ve a minister for education that actually cares about childrens lives

It’s quite the portfolio that Catherine Martin has taken on. Where’s she going to find the time to continue her leadership putsch against Ryanner.

Catherine Martin - Minister for Miscellaneous

6 Likes

It’s particularly foolish for Fianna Fáil to have no Minister along the western seaboard once you’ve moved north out of Kerry. That just plays into the hands of IRA/SF as well. There’s nothing particularly inspiring, charismatic or talented about Calleary, but he’s a safe enough pair of hands and with his FF bloodlines thrown in as well, he’s ticking all the boxes that Stephen Donnelly doesn’t.

1 Like

Jesus wept.

What do you think FF stands for or should stand for boxty as an old school loyal supporter of the party?

Stale and old looking. Even Harris looks 50 there. Helen a real outlier

1 Like

Hopefully Norma can get her eyebrows plucked Monday

West of Ireland lives don’t matter

3 Likes

Here before the western lads do the poor mouth again please note that the south east region has also been passed over despite having no viable ministerial candidates.

1 Like

I hear ya
When you vote for someone like Grealish you reap what you sow

2 Likes

When you throw in Chief whip and three super juniors, it’s 0 out of 18 for south East, only region to draw a complete blank. Soundings were that Marc O’Cathasaigh was one of the more impressive performers during negotiations. Would have thought the astute political move by Ryanner was to appoint their 3rd minister from the South East, as the South East was really the only region outside of Dublin where they performed well.

I know nothing about O Cathasaigh he got in on a green wave and “Is supposed To be clever”. I’ve seen that type unwind before. Butler is fucking useless, Shanahan is a waste of a seat and Cullinane will be lucky to ever get back within a sniff of a ministry after his brainfart

Darth Vader at the back

I haven’t a clue as to the 1st part but we should be focussed on the big issues of the day.
However the focus now has seemed to be getting elected and hoping for the best.
We need to actively recruit and nurture young educated members who would hopefully progress to aspiring to serve the country as distinct from themselves.
Dáil members should be focussed on national matters, not grants or potholes. We need to get this into our heads sharpish.

1 Like

Pascal looks like a school boy making his communion

2 Likes

FG have schooled FF here mugged them off all about the Champ getting the big gig

Wonder was Big Phil Hogan pulling the strings on the negotiations, as FG mugged off FF good and proper.

2 Likes

There’s no fear Bertie would have succumbed in this fashion. Mortifying…