General Election 2020 Part 2

I see Marion Harkin whinging that thereā€™s no one representing the West in cabinet even though she gave Mickey the ok.

1 Like

The state of fucking Pathcal there.

:joy:

1 Like

Not one woman in there Iā€™d throw the leg over even in desperation

In desperation Iā€™d rattle Helen alright.

Leo looks to have made absolute shite out of FF. After all the years, it appears as if heā€™s succeeded where all else failed.

Yeah maybe Helen.

Itā€™s not the fact that the West of Ireland doesnā€™t have a seat at the Cabinet table that is most revealing, itā€™s the fact that it matters. The system is not fit for purpose.

10 Likes

Iā€™d say itā€™s the fact that while overlooked as a region, thereā€™s not a govt TD they elected that you could say has been harshly overlooked.

Roisin Shortall having a nice cut off Donnelly here on newstalk :popcorn:

1 Like

Possibly, but if we were doing things right the West would be treated properly regardless of the make up of the Cabinet.

This came up on my timeline. I genuinely donā€™t see the issue with Oā€™Neill being there. Thoughts?

Iā€™d say theyā€™re distraught.

5 Likes

They should be. All the girls want to be with me and all the boys want to be me

Barbie seems a little simple. Michelle Oā€™Neill had every right to be there.

Agree

Absolutely correct

Counties electing simpleton councillor types and then expecting to be given ministries :joy::joy:

That being said - Martin screwed Calleary :joy:

6 Likes

Itā€™s not a massive issue but she shouldnā€™t have been there. It breaks the rules as currently constituted and she is nothing to do with the Dail.

I suppose itā€™s the type of issue were it on the other foot which would have Louise Oā€™Reilly hopping like a sausage etc etc

Thatā€™s it in a nutshell. Calleary was a different barrel of monkeys.

Fair play to Martins family for respecting the rules in place. Not sure why she was there but wouldnā€™t overly stress me either.