General Election 2020 Part 2

Micheal shall prove to be the greatest Fianna Fáil leader FG ever had.

1 Like

No, as I said why wouldn’t they defend things they voted for in the c&s agreement

He’s probably not far off to be fair

Three quarters I’d say. Tubs steals most of the stash tough.

:popcorn:

We could have another Paddy Hillary or Gerry Collins lickspittle moment required here. Who will deliver the line

The same cunts were saying for years before 2016 that it was FF policies that FG pursued to save the economy. I don’t know why they suddenly now have an issue with it

FF are a rabble at this stage

Who’s ken McFadden when he’s at home?

Did I hear correctly that Minister Coveney is to be remunerated to the tune of €200k pa for the loss of his Tánaiste’s state car? Foreign Affairs is a prestigious gig and he’s done well in it but he’s no longer Tánaiste.
The 3 state cars are for the top 2 and Justice Minister. €200k…Incredible.

Strange to want someone to be telling the truth about a politician lying regardless of political differences

This has to be bollox…please

Quote Paul Murphy on VMTV. Thomas Byrne’s mouth was open but only a faint squawk heard.

You did hear it correctly. Thomas Byrne distanced himself from the decision when he had finished opening and closing his mouth like a goldfish. ‘Security’ was the reason given for allowing Coveney keep his car

Link to this anywhere, or can someone explain it to me?

I thought all ministers get a driver of a lower order, don’t see why he can’t make do with that.