General Election - Housing Manifestos

That’s not misrepresenting them. This is the site in question.

Previously social housing, not that complex. Even at the original price, €300k per unit is expensive. Interesting that I doubt you take excuses for the National Children’s Hospital overrun.

Deary me

There is no right wing as in conservative party in Ireland when it comes to crime, all parties are soft on crime. FF and FG are both center left parties, not center right.

1 Like

Ooooooooooffffffffffffftttttttttt

You did misrepresent them. Greatly. Now you’re telling us it’s not that complex a development, you’d know about that too would you?

There is very little discussion of crime policy in Ireland generally.

In fairness, some left wing politicians will on occasion. Everyone else is happy to leave as is.

I’ll go with the CSO if you don’t mind rather than an out of touch clown.

The total price with the commercial developments near the old Georgians is €39m. €32m is the housing.

As I mentioned, 300,000 per unit is still expensive. Same question as before, multiple by housing promises.

Give me a Dublin site with no issues.

Build green fields. Where is the transport? That cost needs consideration.

2 Likes

Would you rather Murphy cut out all the red tape and we see thousand of abandoned projects ( houses ) about the Country in 25 years again? Houses abandoned because they were fucked together so poorly that they were unsafe to live in.

The Negative equity crisis of the late 00’s is going to take a long time to iron out and people who signed up for Mortgages that were unaffordable are now flooding a rental sector.

It’s not a case of click the magic fingers and hey presto in 5 years Murphy can fix this.

I’d rather it took 20 years to properly sort this out and know that the houses on the market are up to scratch and saleable to many families who may at some stage get a chance to live in them.

you cunt.

I’ve said three times today that rents are the real crisis. Housing is part of it.

This is spot on. I was in Dublin today, from Hollystown to Coolock there is plenty of work ongoing. It has taken time, but there is work being done.

The manifesto is out on Saturday guys. Keep up to date

PUBLIC HOUSING ON PUBLIC LAND

What is everyone going to do for the 20 years?

Couch share & stop having families they can’t support.

Some categories of crime have risen after years of decline.

Ok we can discount anything you have to say on the matter from here on too.

1 Like

Good idea.
They should come to limerick for some inspiration.

1 Like

It’s not the 70s mate.

So you’re standing over the 52 homeless people in Dublin. You heard it on the wireless. Good man.

There is an all weather GAA pitch in clontarf beside the Dart Station. There is at least 50 people sleeping on tents in the trees surrounding the pitch.

The slum landlords are squirming here tonight.