Geopolitics - Foreign Policy

For the day that’s in it…

The Occult History of Ireland (A Brief Introduction)

http://www.taroscopes.com/miscellanous-pages/briefhistoryireland.html

Is traditional Left v Right politics dead?? It seems everyone is in the centre these days, two sides of the same coin so to speak.

It seems to be in this country anyway. But I think you’ll find that in some of the countries being effected by the current strings of violent attacks, it will reinvent itself again as it will inevitably lead to a lot of extreme right wing parties putting their heads above the ground and trying to swell their support

So the failure of the left and right will just create a wider variety of new left and right parties?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo what do ye make of this lads. Does Vlad have a valid point?

Putin is always on the ball with Geopolitical matters pal.

1 Like

How can the Irish Independent publish this shite.

@Big_Dan_Campbell what was the name of the book you mentioned before on US meddling in other countries?

2 Likes

I read this on your recommendation during the first lockdown. Brilliant read.

1 Like

Why are the Brits interfering in South Pacific security ? I’d say the Chinese will find a way of making them pay heavily for this. A hack or a ban on importing range rovers and scotch.

They are looking to attain their previous level of influence from post colonial times. To feel powerful as opposed to actually wielding power or influence. It’s rule Britannia shit.

The Chinese will send them home with their tea in a mug.

Not a hope. They’ll be sent home with their tea in a sealable container more like a glass flask.

More likely they’ll be sent home in a sealed container full stop.

Her Majesty is the head of State of Australia

1 Like

The frogs are hopping over this stab in the back by the Aussies.

1 Like

Nato is falling apart

France announced on Friday that it is immediately recalling its ambassador to the United States, Philippe Étienne, in protest of President Biden’s announcement of an agreement to provide nuclear-powered submarines to Australia without consulting French officials.

Did France consult with the crew of the Rainbow Warrior or the New Zealand government before they blew it up?

Or anybody else when they did those nuclear tests in the Pacific?

1 Like