Gerald McCarthy has resigned

and training has been cancelled until further notice.

Just training for the cork hurling lads or training in general?
I was going to go for a swim after work.
Can I still go?

Yours etc,
GSH.

No offence but a few of your exclusives on this topic have been wide of the mark so far. Id love to believe this were true but not sure for the time being

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Just training for the cork hurling lads or training in general?
I was going to go for a swim after work.
Can I still go?

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

GSH, try and get on with your life as best you can, im sure its what the ogs would want

who is ger mccarthy?

nothing to see here for you, move along please

Seconded

Cant find anything anywhere on it, will hold the powder dry here. Perhaps MGG is trying to redeem herself.

Move along, the adults are speaking.

:slight_smile:

now some of those were flights from boredom.

Its my creative impulsives; what can I do.

But this one is for real.

Training for the 09 panel has been called off with an offee’chial announcement to follow.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]now some of those were flights from boredom.

Training for the 09 panel has been called off with an offee’chial announcement to follow.[/quote]

What’s to become of Ray-Ray Ryan?

Whats your source?

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]now some of those were flights from boredom.

Training for the 09 panel has been called off with an offee’chial announcement to follow.[/quote]

Has a treaty been signed guaranteeing free passage for the 09 panel to be spirited away to the continent or can we expect a show trial and mass executions?

They can probably stop asking for the GPA application forms anyway.
The executions will take place in this years club championships.

I think its fair to say we should at least have a phyrric burning of the 09 players kits, seeing as they have sullied them so badly.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]
The executions will take place in this years club championships.[/quote]

Well done sir. :stuck_out_tongue:

Diddly dum di doo doo da dum di da day de.

:):smiley:

could we all take a moment and bow or heads for a minutes silence in honour of the gallent gerald mac, he fought the good fight … at least we wont have to have our four in a row tarnished by whinging corkonians saying they only had a shadow team out in the championship …please god henry and co will have the chance to put sean og and the rest of the red whinging menace back in their boxes once and for all this summer…

assuming mgg is not making this up … she is from cork and probably cant be trusted after all…