Gerald McCarthy has resigned

Move along.

Alright Ben?

Ah Ben, howā€™s it going?

Not too bad Ben, and yourself?

Ah Iā€™m keeping well, still on the friendface?

Yep Iā€™ve 19 friends now, all called Ben would you believe?

Get up the yard outta it would ya!

Ben you are losing it. :smiley:

No Iā€™m serious. I got pished one night and when I woke up the next morning and logged onto friendface I had 19 friends called Ben.

If the players do come back then they have ready made excuses for this year and next year.

2008 - We had no time to prepare because of the strike. This is the strike that we signed a document on in 2007 saying that we would not strike. But not to worry, We can give Cork supporters our word that we will give of our best for the County as our word is our , er, bond.

2009 - We couldnā€™t prepare properly because we werwe in Div. 2 of the league.

Anyway, as there is no official word yet Iā€™m sticking with my original prediction - Frank Murphy never loses.

Ahh I know what happened, you must have stumbled into the Apriciation Society for the name Ben Club that only accepts members that have the name Ben.

Alright Ben?

Ah that makes sense! Ben is a great name isnā€™t it Ben?

Ah it sure is, it sure is. Anyway Iā€™m going home to join the aul Apriciation Society for the name Ben Club that only accepts members that have the name Ben.

Good idea, I can add you as a friend then, you know what would be a great idea, if the all the members of the Apriciation Society for the name Ben Club that only accepts members that have the name Ben all went to the pub together for a few pints.

It sure would Ben, go on sure Iā€™ll see you again.:smiley:

Ben has found a boyfriend.

Ha, good one Pikeman. :smiley:

You can do better than two posts Pikeman;)

Whoā€™s doing all the messingā€¦