Getting a dog

Well in that case, may I induct you formally into the TFK Coursing Supporters Club. You and me will be firm friends.

:lol:

I humbly accept this induction.

I presume we will see you in powerstown the first week in Feb so TTK?

No you’ll see me in Leinster. Plenty of hares and foxes for us up this way.

Hmmmmm. So you won’t make it down for the world cup of coursing?

No I’ll be at the Carling Cup of coursing and the World Cup of fox hunting…

http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z731Q/hash/5q1hyil2.png 4,792 people like this.

:lol:

Having watched that video there it’s fairly fucked up. Personally I just avoid contact with all animals except for the dead bits of cows, pigs etc that you buy in shops.

Drowning cats and kittens = good.

Drowning puppies = wrong.

Here endeth the lesson.

Is she hot?
I always laugh when girls throw things.
Girls throwing things is funny because they throw like girls.

:clap: Did you ever notice how offended women get when you say they throw like a girl?

Yay or nay?

Both been talking about it for two years but other commitments came first.

We are in a duplex for now so no garden but a pretty big balcony and you can get artificial grass like box yolky for toilet training… Big green across from us.

Looking at a Collie - grand indoor dogs once exercised and generally happy just to be in your company.

Big commitment.

Heart says yes, head says no.

Did youu get the dog

Not yet, Jose.

I’d say it gets lonely in the duplex during the day so I’d say get one. You deserve it.

4 Likes

If you hadn’t spent all that money on a stupid fucking wedding in Spain you could afford a proper house with a garden. As it is it would be a cruelty to bring a noble animal like a collie to live in an enclosed space like that.

12 Likes

Oooft. How much money would you have given if you’d gone to Mouse’s wedding @Fagan_ODowd

Fuck all.

Not taking the piss here but do you plan on starting a family any time in the near future?