Getting Back in the Game/you'd want your head examined to referee a ladies football match

While my own performances are improving week on week- we as a team are mentally weak. I suppose it’s hard on lads who have been existing in a losing culture for a few years to suddenly step out of that mind set- But words were had after yesterdays disgraceful display (Not by me I was easily MOTM) and even harsher words were expressed on the teams Facebook page. It’s time to put up or shut up.

@The Big Cheese

Askeaton could not potentially be drawn against Bridge Celtic in the last round of Clare/Kerry/Limerick section of FAI.
We could however be drawn against Bridge United.

Three years in I finally won my first cup over here in the Gaelic football. Could well have been my last game with them too. Nice way to sign off:pint:

First trophy as trainer/manager too:pint:

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1030266, member: 1137”]Three years in I finally won my first cup over here in the Gaelic football. Could well have been my last game with them too. Nice way to sign off:pint:

First trophy as trainer/manager too:pint:[/QUOTE]

Congrats, pal.

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1030266, member: 1137”]Three years in I finally won my first cup over here in the Gaelic football. Could well have been my last game with them too. Nice way to sign off:pint:

First trophy as trainer/manager too:pint:[/QUOTE]

Well done Chewy.
Welcome to the elite ranks of trophy winning managers :clap:

Its what’s expected of Limerick teams

:rolleyes: They are playing other Limerick teams so that’s nonsense.

However Limerick City lads, like all townies nationwide, are mentally fragile.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1030360, member: 332”]:rolleyes: They are playing other Limerick teams so that’s nonsense.

However Limerick City lads, like all townies nationwide, are mentally fragile.[/QUOTE]
What’s NaP’s story then?
And Limerick city soccer clubs have been the most successful in fai cup over the last twenty years.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1030362, member: 168”]What’s NaP’s story then?
And Limerick city soccer clubs have been the most successful in fai cup over the last twenty years.[/QUOTE]

Soccer is a townie pass time. The NAP lads are suburbanites rather than urbanites.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1030362, member: 168”]What’s NaP’s story then?
And Limerick city soccer clubs have been the most successful in fai cup over the last twenty years.[/QUOTE]

That’s because they are playing other townies.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Serious smell of mental fragility off you ya townie fuck

Serious smell of mental fragility off you ya townie fuck[/QUOTE]

How can you smell anything through all that shit hanging off you, you bogger cunt.

Yet another easily rattled, mentally fragile townie.

QED

St Pats had a heap of great chances to beat Ballylanders yesterday but couldn’t do it.
The townie factor got them.

These townie lads from Askeaton would sicken your shit. On here giving it portions

Not townies.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1030380, member: 332”]Yet another easily rattled, mentally fragile townie.

QED[/QUOTE]

So if I retort i’m rattled and mentally fragile but if I stay quiet i’m also mentally fragile :confused::rolleyes:

One too many shouldering competition for you i’d say me old pal.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1030391, member: 168”]So if I retort i’m rattled and mentally fragile but if I stay quiet i’m also mentally fragile :confused::rolleyes:

One too many shouldering competition for you i’d say me old pal.[/QUOTE]

I’ll shoulder you back to your housing estate you mentally fragile fuck

My Over 35’s 5 a Side team kicked off last week. I was unavailable unfortunately, however the boys did well to score 2 goals.
The 17 they let in is a worry though and we may need to work on defensive tactics.
Unfortunately we appear to be missing our two best players from last years relatively unembarrassing campaign. Steve seems to be having a re-occurrence of his battle with bi-polar which is obviously quite concerning for his welfare. Adam was having some problems with his brother in law last year who had some slight legal issues related to an armed hold up he was involved in. It appears Adam may have followed him into the family business and has disappeared off the face of the earth.
As to the rest, Brossy broke his leg playing 11 a side and Terry is recovering from pneumonia.
But we have three pre-season signings, who are according to our team manager Nathan, shit. I’m trying to persuade my Italian mate to play, he’s pretty handy.
If we can keep the scores to single figures, I reckon that will be good going. Getting back in the game, can’t wait.