Getting Back in the Game/you'd want your head examined to referee a ladies football match

Yes.

A’s against B’s tonight in a training/friendly… apparently half the team the other night were actually A players and the other older, over weight with two left feet half were the B players :eek: and they are the pick of what we have. The fuckers didn’t win a game last year :D… I’ve been royally stitched up and mugged off… Then again, win one game and we will have surpassed last year-

Anyway, i’m gonna let a few of these A players have it tonight- no doubt they will be giving it big licks with tricks and flicks in white/red/pink boots— @ChocolateMice is coming out tonight!! Yurt!:pint:

I’m crippled. 90 minutes at centre mid. Fucked. Bolloxed.

i love taking young lads with flashy boots and all that aul shite down a peg or two

_First full 90 at centre mid… fucked. Utterly bolloxed. In bits.

League starts next Friday.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1000411, member: 168”]_First full 90 at centre mid… fucked. Utterly bolloxed. In bits.

League starts next Friday.[/QUOTE]
Well done buddy, you are an inspiration for Gammy cunts all over the forum.

That’s about 95% of the forum and the purpose behind the thread.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1000411, member: 168”]_First full 90 at centre mid… fucked. Utterly bolloxed. In bits.

League starts next Friday.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t think you did much bar the tackle in the first half and those couple of passes in the second.

:popcorn:

But what a tackle. The passes were Pirlo esque.

I was surprised they left him on so long.

After a tough loss in our opener, we dug out a hard fought 0-1 win over Croom this morning. I played with typical TFK tanacity for the 90 mins.

Croom :eek:

How many rows was there?

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1008961, member: 1786”]Croom :eek:

How many rows was there?[/QUOTE]
They had to take their right back off after 25mins or he was going off, he was fighting with everyone on the field. It settled down after that but it was threatening to blow up big time.

what a cruel, cruel sport football can be…

Lost to a last minute goal to a fairly average team in Holycross. We hit the post three times and got caught with a sucker punch… They put three separate players on me over the course of the game such was my influence, the last being Limerick’s Paul Browne. I was immense.

Game at 2pm Sunday, flight to Spain at 5.30pm…I will not let my team mates down.

You’ll be taking the flight so?

Boom!

Management convinced me to play the first half. Hopefully we will have amassed a sufficient lead… It’s against Moyross tho.

@The Big Cheese

Askeaton could potentially be drawn against Bridge Celtic in the last round of the Clare/Limerick/Kerry section of the FAI.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/images/smilies/2gunsfiring.gif http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/images/smilies/2gunsfiring.gif