Getting On The Property Ladder vs The Dreaded Commute

Why are you being so arsey with everyone?

3 Likes

What?

Guy telling me my post is a bit long winded,or my punctuation is off,and both are correct,era I ramble a bit on subjects which are dear to me,that ok honey? Massage? Chill pill ? Cutie pie,or are you just upset ? As I do with all the upset posters here( didn’t say piss heads😋) I pass on my most heartfelt hugs,and hope you get over your obvious insecurity,bye for now ,toodle doo.

There was a timber frame built by a smart lad in Ballyragget. He put in a stove in the sitting room. Went up like a candle Christmas Eve there about 5 years ago

WHY ARE YOU BEING SO ARSEY WITH PEOPLE?

2 Likes

What are you on about? Who have I been “arsey” with?

I’d say this has a lot to do with it.

1 Like

No insurance?

Cc @glasagusban. ARSEY in the extreme with a fella for expressing his opinion. And you’re becoming increasingly intolerant and dismissive in your general posting style. I hope it’s not indicative of how you’re acting offline.

I presume he did but whatever way they built the place, the stove was up against some of that timber frame.
You’d want your head examined not to have house insurance

Yep my question was really did he have a back plate behind the stove, shouldn’t go up easy, insurance would be null and void if he installed it himself, without the back plate

My buddy did something similar in his sister’s house,too big a stove,too close to the plaster,no back plate,lucky though, didn’t go up ,but the whole wall etc had to be refurbished

You’re question really, wasn’t, did he have a back plate, really, it was, did he have insurance

I should have been clearer,my buddy who I mentioned in the 2nd post fvuked it up,his sister’s house insurance didn’t cover the damage,none of them were builders ,plumbers etc,left in the shit

1 Like

In fairness, he’s not the only Limerick poster to start losing the plot. Sextape wants the site to start censorship of opinions, and @anon61878697 has fucked off in a huff.

I think it’s the pressure of the drive for five, it did a lot of Tipp heads in as well.

2 Likes

Thats lies.

You cant get a mortgage without it

3 Likes

Every days a school day

3 Likes

True, but we’re actually talking about the back plate.

You only have to have it for the first year after drawing the mortgage though?

1 Like