GGA Player Fails Drug test

No wonder you scored all the points in the county final. Judging by the 5k you are no longer ā€œasthmaticā€

:smiley:

Ah, bar the bit of asthma Iā€™ve good solid genes buddy.

Hard luck yesterdayā€¦Munster will be back next year.

And beetroot juice

Do you drink alot of milk or ear alot of cheese?

He got double cheese on his pizza tonight and thatā€™s the height of it Iā€™d say

1 Like

In some case too much dairy (or actually red wine) can caise a sediment to form in your pipes. This leads to an impression of asthma. Most lazy cunt gpā€™s just write it up as that. And its very common in Ireland due to reliance on dairy, damp weather and a average enough quality of GP

2 Likes

I never drink milk palā€¦was warned off it years ago.

Hay fever etc is all the one geneā€¦I donā€™t suffer from that these days though strangely.

http://media.lifestyle.one/jpg/80/0/0/800/478/0/0/0//aspectfit/North/0/0/0/0/0/c/celebrity/5757e3512f0cff0a7ffcfb2c/linda%20henry%20shirley%20carter%20makeover.png

No it doesnā€™t happen all the time. With Doctors worth their salt anyway

I had an instance where the family doctor wouldnā€™t reveal something to me about my mother (who like all Mammyā€™s said she was grand) for fear of breaking patient confidentiality. And it was just about a routine appointment or something. Not like I was asking what drugs she was on or anything

He was revealling something you see at the side of a pitch. There was no great secret.

Have you a link to anything on that Kev? Sounds like bullshit.

Itā€™s not Bullshit. Any asthmatic worth their wheeze would tell you dairy and red wine are common triggers.

Kev said that dairy and red wine lead to an impression of asthma, not that asthma suffers should avoid dairy and red wine

Furthermore itā€™s a myth about dairy and asthma as well. Itā€™s also a myth that you should avoid dairy when you have a cold.
https://www.nationalasthma.org.au/living-with-asthma/resources/patients-carers/factsheets/dairy-products

Yip, thats what doctors on 3 continents have told me or agreed with.

Tbh i never looked further into it, however anecdotally the reducing or giving up of said products have had a big help to me and many others, including athletes.

Oh I didnā€™t realise you had anecdotal evidence. That changes things. :wink:

1 Like

Well they donā€™t produce very compelling studies to deny it either.
And its australia. I never had a piece of flem there, not to mind say asthma.
Like anything you look at the dynamic systems theory 怋 Genetics + environment + tasks
Concrete worker in Ireland is fucked. In Oz he gets a nice tan.

Amazingly, the science is the same in the UK.

Some more powerful anecdotal evidence Kev. Really blows the facts out of the water.

Anyway Iā€™m not getting into an argument about asthma of all fucking things on a Monday morning. :grin:

1 Like

shat it

You should probably get that checked out.