GGA Player Fails Drug test

“It was my drug. I just didn’t want to fill out the forms”.

Jazus this is as bad as the rugby friendlies thread.

60 posts on a nothing story

I go back on what I said earlier, hes not a cheat(off the field anyway).When it said drugs i thought it was in terms of performance enhancing ones. I didnt read the full story so my mistake. Dont like the chap atal but all this hype over a inhaler is crazy

[quote=“HangBlaa”]NCC… fook off, or we will have a debate about the merits of a former Rovers players getting caught enhancing his performance with copius amounts of Coke.

This is a nothing story really, once he gets the asthma letter from his GP he will be cleared.[/quote]

a Rovers player was caught taking coke & was rightly bannd
a kerry player failed a drugs test & should be banned - im disappointed that so many GGA fans are reverting to type & defending the use of performance enhancing drugs

[quote=“north county corncrake”]a Rovers player was caught taking coke & was rightly bannd
a kerry player failed a drugs test & should be banned - im disappointed that so many GGA fans are reverting to type & defending the use of performance enhancing drugs[/quote]

How do you know he used it for performance enhancement? It was a inhaler after all and the chap does has athsma and only small levels of it were detected. I dont like O Mahoney at all but Im not going to say he should get a ban for using a fecking inhaler.

i have a gut feeling the asthma story is a cover up , he isnt going to come out & admit it that he is a cheat (didnt he say he was injured when the Cork player grazed him)& generally drug cheats dont admit it

with superb rebuttals like that, how do we muldoons stand any chance in debates with you NCC? Give us a chance at least.

Yea, himself and his doctor had the whole thing planned from the early stages of his childhood.

That’s a shcoking revelation Fran.

It’s the only explanation.

he had asthma & knew it would be the perfect get out of jail card if he failed the drug test - just a gut feeling but the only thing we know for sure is that this well known cheat has failed a drug test

NCC

I know you’re only stirring shit on this.

But why would any athlete take a shite anabolic steroid bearing in mind:
-You’d have to take a load of it
-It isn’t actually that good anyway
-It is tested for

All when there are far more effective substances readily available that can’t be tested for.

When you add the context that he’s been an asthmatic for a long time, this reads like a nothing story to me. Same result if he was an LoI or rugby player.

WBY
Just asking like?

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]NCC

I know you’re only stirring shit on this.

But why would any athlete take a shite anabolic steroid bearing in mind:
-You’d have to take a load of it
-It isn’t actually that good anyway
-It is tested for

All when there are far more effective substances readily available that can’t be tested for.

When you add the context that he’s been an asthmatic for a long time, this reads like a nothing story to me. Same result if he was an LoI or rugby player.

WBY
Just asking like?[/quote]

who knows why a drug cheat cheats - for as long as i have been following GGA there have been rumours of certain teams taking drugs

whatever the outcome its good that the sports council is activ in its fight vs drugs

He is a cheat on the field anyway thats why i dislike the fecker so much.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]who knows why a drug cheat cheats - for as long as i have been following GGA there have been rumours of certain teams taking drugs

whatever the outcome its good that the sports council is activ in its fight vs drugs[/quote]

Not good enough
Rumour means nothing
This is a positive test for a drug he uses therapeutically.
I’m far from convinced

WBY

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Not good enough
Rumour means nothing
This is a positive test for a drug he uses therapeutically.
I’m far from convinced

WBY[/quote]

lets stick to the facts - he failed a drug test- he has put forward a defense & if he did nothing wrong he will be cleared . until he is cleared we should stick to the facts & that is he is a drug cheat

Genius stuff :smiley:

i see you’re comig round to my way of thnkng on law and order :eek:

Not proven yet that he is a drugs cheat

WBY

Christ…