GGA Player Fails Drug test

cant believe the cover up the GGA did for this junkbag

exactly NCC. the sooner these asthmatics can be told to piss off with their inhalers and wheezing the better.

I agree with Runty here. Why reprimand him if he did nothing wrong? Itā€™s pretty murky and theyā€™re either making a decent job of damaging the reputation of an innocent man, or covering up substance abuse.

As an aside, has Oā€™Mahony been appointed Kerry captain for the coming season. RTEā€™s GAA correspondent Jonathan Mullin was breathlessly announcing over the airwaves at lunchtime that Oā€™Mahony, the Kerry captain, had been cleared of any wrongdoing. Did they actually appoint him despite this hanging over him or was yer man talking shit?

When Frankie Sheahan failed a drug test due to his asthma he was cleared of taking perfromance enhancing drugs but got a ban for negligence(probably for not having the proper paperwork filled out or not reporting his condition to the doping authorities) and got a three month banā€¦Presume something similar could happen O Mahoney

It cost frankie a couple of hundred large to clear his name, I wonder did it cost OP Mahoony the same? probably not, they used the same solicitor I guess he had the ground work well and truly done

Itā€™s been widely publicised that he had filled in the relevant forms in relation to his asthma though. So why reprimand him?

1 Like

Unrale.

Huh?

1 Like

Encrypted say it if your going to say it fuck sake

1 Like

Inter-county footballer awaits fate over failed drugs test

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/intercounty-footballer-awaits-fate-over-failed-drugs-test-35763054.html

A dub I wonder?

Kerry

Rule Violation deemed not intentional and punishment already served

Literally just spotted that on twitter. Suspension served already and all.

I did wonder why he hadnā€™t made an appearance for a while there

Sweep sweep @gilgamboa

1 Like

Name

Iā€™d rather not say.

Ok

Ah Iā€™m just shitting you. Kerry GAA have released a statement. Itā€™s Valentia Islander Brendan O Sullivan

1 Like