GGA player has depression

How did the date go that time anyway mate?

@Mac

Here’s Tommy Walsh and David Moran hard at work on the 20th of March 2015, a Friday.

@Nembo_Kid - how much time do each of them spend every day arguing over pointless stuff on Internet forums?

3 Likes

I think the main issue here is how fucking dreadful this photo shoot is, and how shook Tommy Walsh has started to look already.

Time to dig up really really bad GAA photo shoots perhaps?

Taking your clamping and move on, roaster.

Bumped for @Nembo_Kid

Fine.

Fine - hmmpppffff

or

Fine - quite good actually.

I made sure she got home safe and sound and wasn’t raped. But I didn’t really find a connection there, she was a nice looking girl and all but I found her a bit dull.

She didn’t get raped anyway which was your main aim for the evening apparently so I’d chalk that down as a win. Good job mate.

1 Like

He does live on the Tyrone/Armagh border. Its a fair enough expectation to be in danger of rape on a night out.

You’ve clamped fuck all. The lads have been pulled in for a photo shoot for something somewhat related to their hobby. This is in no way similar to your assertion that these lads are ‘rolled out’ in front of CFO’s or Financial Controllers to massage their ego’s. GAA players tend to have very poor social skills so would be the worst possible people to have in this scenario, aside from the fact that most people wouldn’t have a fucking clue who they are.

Your overreaction here is similar to the Roscommon debacle where you said ‘everyone’ was talking up Roscommon. The voices in your head must be something awful.

Did she want to talk about viral videos of cats or who would win Big Brother?

Please expand, I wasn’t aware the Moy was a noted rape hotspot?

I think you might need to explain what exactly this conflict is for PWC? Should my local Spar not sponsor a GAA team because the owner is on the club committee? These things aren’t conflicts, they are natural extensions of each other.

1 Like

Conflict of interest probably the incorrect term in this context. I merely wished to highlight the fact that these lads have it cushy and are well connected meaning they can with get away with doing fuck all while drawing a salary.

So you’ve repeated many times and been contradicted by all and sundry.

You shouldn’t take everything so literal @Mac. When you’re forced to delving into the pedantics of matters then you are struggling. I was vindicated on Roscommon, they were being overhyped at the reaction to them losing to teams around their level and the shock about it proved they were overrated which was my point. They’re an average side who have been tipped as one of the top teams in the country for no reason.

These lads are brand ambassadors, they don’t operate under the same pressures as your regular staff. You can delude yourself into thinking they are but that would be folly and I was able to clamp the shit out of your feeble protestations in a matter of seconds with a quick google search.

I haven’t been contradicted. There has been no substance to any counter claims, just your own innuendo. I have at least been able to display these lads being used as brand ambassadors for their employers during working hours, popping up at corporate events and not doing the work they were seemingly employed to do. You and your little freeloader cheerleaders have shown diddly squat apart, you vacuous cunt.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like