GGA Player Power Part II

Will there ever be a hardier hoor than McEntee

he was dirty not hard…nearly every other one of them was hardy…

He was a hardy, durty hoor so.

Foley and Harnan were definitely dirty. The likes of Lyons and O’Rourke were hard.

he was a Meathman…:wink:

I heard a rumour that a Meath player stuck his finger up a Westmeath player’s arse before a Championship game a few years back?

Anyone else hear that?

I always thought Lyons was a dirty hoor too to be honest. but as scumpot said, they were meathmen!

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I heard a rumour that a Meath player stuck his finger up a Westmeath player’s arse before a Championship game a few years back?

Anyone else hear that?[/quote]

what, like this lad?

Controversial Wests Tigers winger John Hopoate has been suspended for 12 weeks after being found guilty by the NRL Judiciary of poking his fingers up the anuses of three North Queensland players.

In the end the NRL Judiciary had little trouble differentiating between a “wedgie”, a “finger up the arse” and the area between the “arse and the nuts” before finding Hopoate guilty.

Asked to describe what a wedgie felt like, the Tigers winger replied: “You get a burning sensation. Your undies are getting reefed up your arse.”

“It wasn’t a wedgie. That’s when your pants are pulled up your arse. I think I know the difference between a wedgie and someone sticking their finger up my bum,” said Jones, admitting that while both acts caused discomfort, they caused different sensations and he could differentiate between the two.

Bowman said after tackling Hopoate in the 17th minute, he stood over the winger and “that’s when I felt fingers outside my shorts pushing up my arse”.

"There was pressure there. I know he wasn’t doing it accidentally. He was definitely pushing.

When pressed by Gross, Bowman became angry and asked the QC: “If I held your leg, would that give you the right to put your finger up my arse?”

Morrison testified he was caused pain by Hopoate’s action.

“Hopoate was trying to pick my arse. It’s not a thing that I wanted to happen and it’s not a pleasant thing,” Morrison said.

“The Wests Tigers star has been cited for “conduct unbecoming” after allegedly persistently sticking his fingers up opponents’ backsides while making tackles.”

http://www.deltanine.net/b2evo/index.php/2004/02/17/hopoate_was_trying_to_pick_my_arse_claim

It was like O’rourke said Dublin v Meath was a war …remember going to all those matches and the digging that used to go on was unreal…but the great thing was nobody ever complained…they battered eachother and genuinely did like eachother one bit…I remember reading an interview with an ex player from meath and he said both teams ended up in the same place on holiday one year in Spain or somewhere…they barely spoke a word to eachother all the time they were there…great matches though…

UFIA- Unsolicited Finger in the Anus, it’s an epidemic

http://www.gazettetimes.com/articles/2004/03/11/news/oregon/thusta03.txt

Was that not the Cork-Meath rivalry scum?-sounds very similar anyway re not talking on holidays

It was Cork v Meath.
But War has rules.

There are no rules when it comes to Cork v Meath

And for those who weren’t there - O’Rourke was one filthy fucker. Even if I saw him now I’d still give him a dig.

maybe it was…the gargle has dimmed me brain…but O’ rourke defo said it was war with Dublin…Cork complained too much for it to be war…:wink:

There was few harder bastards than Mick Lyons. But you could pick out any of that Meath team at the time to be honest. O Rouke would do you as soon as look at you too.

Some things never change :slight_smile:

yeah…you think they would have learned over the years…'83 was the best…demanding Dublin came to Cork to play the replay of the all-ireland semi-final…Dublin went down to ‘da park’ and handed them a beating in front of their own…

Nothing new there :smiley:

yah, GGA players are as hard as nails , who can forget the number of times they put it up to the aussies over the years & not one moan from the GGA players :smiley:

Can you find this quote somewhere for me please Scumpot. I think its rubbish

Tis only the football sure