Giddy

You can fucking sing that

I am quite giddy this morning, we are in the middle of an office move and we get to finish at 3pm this evening. have spent most of the morning cleaning out my drawers, tidying my desk and what not

I’m half pissed after one beverage too many with my chums last night but I don’t think that qualifies as giddy-I fear I will crash and burn shortly.

Playing in a carol singing/piss up in work in a couple of weeks, all the bosses are off at a meeting till lunchtime and I’ve been playing my guitar here all morning, annoying my room colleagues and showing off to visitors (“I didn’t know you’re a musician?”…"(quaint voice) oh, yes, you could say I’ve dabbled" pick up axe and wow them with one of my show-off pieces) and going to what should be an epic concert tonight. And it’s fucking Friday. And I’ve three of my favourite Quality Streets on my desk here for after my lunch. My giddiness is off the fucking charts.

Good times kid :clap:

Did I mention I’m staying in work till 7 (no point going home, gig is in Whelans, work to do (leisurely) anyway) and going to Rays for 3 slices of pizza for my dinner? Before heading down to Against the Grain for pre-gig booze. I may even sneak a drink during the afternoon when everyone fucks off home, just to get warmed up, like.

Sticking it to The Man.

Whelans.

Ah fuck it Thraw that is making me giddy, i am very fond of the place. Manys a morning i fell out that entrance into the sunlight. Jealously gone into overtime here. Who is playing later on?

Shuggie Otis.

His dad was a famous songwriter/bandleader in the 50s and 60s. Shuggie was a guitar prodigy who started playing with his dad when he was about 13. He made two amazing albums aged 16 and 19, I think, in the early 70s which basically invented Prince and a heap of others (he even has a song called “Purple”) but didn’t want to be a touring musician or star so gave it up except for his own enjoyment. Hasn’t played since except for a handful of shows in LA in 2000 and now last night in Amsterdam and today and tomorrow in Dublin etc, (Sugar Club show is sold out)
Can’t believe I’m going to see him. I’m as giddy as can be.

Just having a pack of winegums here now. I am on call this weekend but i still think I will go and get steaming tonight

Heading to Galway for sauce this weekend…

Giddy up

will you top it all off with your tongue up your dolls asshole thrawneen?

I’m about 73% giddy right now.

Too hungover to be giddy but I expect to have a growing sense of giddiness as the afternoon develops.

I AM GIDDY THE JAYSUS WOOP WOOP CHAMONE MUTHAFUCKA

Here you go Thraw

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Waaaaheeey.

I can’t explain my giddiness. I’ve gotten very giddy all of a sudden.

maybe you should head for the wanking thread pal…take the edge off…

The Runt

Do you remember the mixers wake?