Giddy

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 709234”]

No mate, we were sold out, by strangers and by some of our own yes. But we are still here tho- You should have spent some time amongst us while you were visiting instead congreagating in West Britain. Did your beloved Italian states not sell out to Rome and the vatican too?[/quote]

You could be right that he’s lashing out at what he doesn’t understand. He couldn’t wait to live in the commonwealth and his favourite Australian state is called after london’s most famous resident too.

I got as far away from west britain as possible to live with my wife’s tribe . Where I live its mostly me , indigenous australians,polynesians and torres strait islanders - we cant be blamed for the what the wasp has done to us

I’m still exceedingly giddy.

Stop ruining the giddy thread gola :guns:

I will if you stop lickarsing

Typical gola. Simpleton.

Axe battle ahoy!

Ah no. I was too giddy, too early. Now I’m close to knocking off and I’m not really giddy, even though I’m going to the pub and I actually want to be giddy. Why does giddiness have to be so complex and hard to understand. Fuck this modern life.

Jesus you read my mind mate-I was running round pranking people in the office earlier cranked up on goof balls. Giddy gone now. :frowning:

I’m starting to get giddy again.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 709243”]

Jesus you read my mind mate-I was running round pranking people in the office earlier cranked up on goof balls. Giddy gone now. [/quote]

Patience pal. It’ll come back - just give it time. I’ve been overcome by another wave of giddiness. Not the kind of giddiness Jimmy Savile would have had when giving kids a tour of BBC Studios. An entirely innocent giddiness but giddiness all the same.

Multiple bouts of giddiness :o

Lucky bastards

So you’ve giddy upped?

:clap:

Very giddy today. Very giddy. :slight_smile:

Not giddy, not giddy at all.

I’d usually be very giddy at this time on a Friday but I have a 3pm meeting today and I’m sickened by it quite frankly.

Glas

Are you Giddy because you emptied your ball sack last night & now have 2 knee caps again thus making you light on your feet today?

Or are you going to do the above tonight?

I am not one bit Giddy today, my boss is a cunt.

I didn’t and have been on a bad run in that regard but it’s all swings and roundabouts and a few signs that things will be coming around shortly… Out last night, feeling fine today, very giddy, ready for a night out again now!

I’m giddy as fuck… I might even :pint: I feel so giddy.