Giddy

:scream:

No border bull???

A Venn dIngram would not show The Border Bull in this clique.

No Bull, No Party.

1 Like

Judging them entirely on their names, Belfast Danny is a great fella. Twisty Petey is a bit of an arse hole you put up with on a night out. He’d be much better craic if his name was Twisty Pete.

1 Like

En route to Wexford to watch Damien Dempsey in The National Opera House tonight followed by Wexford-Waterford in Wexford Park tomorrow afternoon with a few pints in between. I’m quite giddy.

3 Likes

Don’t overdo the treats pal - remember it’s only 10 weeks (exactly) until we are topless in Paris.

Noted.

Wedding in limerick tomo so heading down home this eve and some proper whacking to watch on Sunday. Hup!

clubbing tomorrow night, for some house music legends in town, going to be an all nighter, and all day Sunday, its going to be unreal, the personal will be flowing

1 Like

Take a couple of yokes mate there’ll be no good coke flowing at our part of the food chain its all muck. 10 15% if you’re lucky
Haven’t taking yokes in a long time btw Jesus id be afraid to now. And what’s all this ‘personal’ shite about you’d get one into the cheek if you said that at a party

a few pills? do you think I am a scumbag or a traveller? I obviously move in different circles to you mate, I am well connected, we get proper tack her on the mainland, none of that talcum powder ye get in spudland

9 Likes

Drop some acid if you can get it Tass. Keep the personal for the come down.

Ah would you stop lad. A few week ago you were saying you were taking yokes you spoofer. I guarantee you the stuf you get is barely coke and you are paying all your hard earned cash for it you ape

Link?

Youre the mod man ffs theres a few yoke taking posts there buck up ta fuck

Link?

As i said buddy he was taking the dirty things not so long ago and talking about it here and im being fucked if im tryimg to find a link. @Tassotti can you confirm you took yokeimegigs the last few months kid? Its no shit to me pal but just wanna confiirm for this pipsquip

I’m in the big leagues now, I woke up at half four and couldn’t go back to sleep thinking about how much money I am earning, I am going out tonight celebrating

5 Likes

You should head out today and buy yourself something nice, maybe a new car or a speed boat

3 Likes

a few grammes of cocaine will do for today

2 Likes