Giddy

You woke up because the burnt garlc bread you cooked in your filthy kitchen was repeating on you

12 Likes

Nothing says “I am money” like a few g’s of coke

3 Likes

Would you consider upgrading your accommodation at all, something like this would suit you, lovely bit of timber floor and plenty of room on that worktop for your Schwarz spice collection.

Cocaine seriously affects your metabolism and the ability to build\maintain muscle… It pretty much emaciates you.

It also leads to serious psychosis.

A mugs drug.

Phycosis?

But it makes you feel things about people you never thought possible.

@anon98850436 is the best poster on TFK after a few lines of the stuff.

Sorry, pal…psychosis.

what is that?

I see you’ve jumped off tassottis ship. After wiping his arse for the bones of two years.

Come again? Are you not new around these parts?

A mental disorder. Paranoia, living in a dream world, out of touch with reality…

1 Like

That doesn’t sound good.

No. It has led some lads to think they have the body of pro boxers and the money that goes with it despite living in a bedsit and drinking cans on park benches at night.

4 Likes

Lads back in Ireland can’t afford the proper tack. They’d be used to 95% talc powder. There’s amazing drugs in London. Just here in Costa waiting for the man now

You should snort a line of the cocoa powder, just to get you going in the mean time. Costa cocoa powder is unreal, far better than the gash you’d get in some bog hole in Ireland

Slightly hungover and have a few more things on my to do list before I get out of here than I would like but by fuck am I giddy. Off work until Wednesday with big nights penciled in for tonight and Sunday. The capital is drenched in sunshine, titties are bouncing all over the shop and all is well with the world.

Hup!

1 Like

another bender this weekend starting tonight, Epsom derby tommorrow

the weekend starts here

Get over today the willy Clancy from Tuesday till Friday back up home and then watch Limerick walk all over the Clare cunts. Munster final on Sunday to wrap up a good week.

sounds horrendous