Giddy

A city slicker like yourself wouldn’t get it.

After work plan: get a haircut, go to the gym, eat, meet friends for drinks and a lash of MDMA. Hup!

2 Likes

:clap:

Galway football, European Capital of Culture and @Nembo_Kid buying a house has me feeling all kinds of giddy

1 Like

On the way to Dublin to see (my beloved) Bohs play Dundalk and then (my beloved) Georgia Tech take on Boston College tomorrow. There will be a scattering of pints before, during and after said events. :pint:

2 Likes

Signing in.

Out the door in the next few minutes for a stag in Liverpool.

1 Like

You’ll never walk alone, pal.

I’ll bring you back Saturday’s edition of The Sun buddy.

IN. IN. I’m fucking iiiiinnnnnn!! :sunglasses::nerd_face::smirk::crying_cat_face::facepunch:t6::clap:t3::wave::clap:t3::facepunch:t6:

Me leaving work 15 minutes ago🏃🏻.

:fries::hamburger::champagne::medal_military::medal_military::medal_sports::medal_sports::trophy::bomb::pill::syringe::on::top::barbados::ukraine:

2 Likes

You’re a great man for the hieroglyphics.

I’m a great man all round. Fuck Kilkenny.

1 Like

I’m giddy as fuck. Bus and flight tomorrow then shenanigans.

2 Likes

Sex in the City :sunglasses:

Absolutely pumped for the big game today.

Let’s sow it into the dirty Bengals scum.

Steelers by 4.

1 Like

Gonna be a good dirty game.

1 Like

I found a blackberry bush in a secluded and off the beaten path area of the peninsula last night. I’ve never seen the beat of it. It’s sagging under the weight of the berries on it. The motherlode of blackberries, there must be 5 pounds of fruit on it. It’ll need another week or so to ripen and I’m giddy at the thought of all the fruit I’ll plunder off of it and the jam I’ll make.

4 Likes

the anticipation must be unreal, don’t rush it, pace yourself

Unreal. I won’t rush it but it will kill me if some other cunt finds it before me. There’s enough fruit on the cunt for jam for the year.

it reminds me of the weekend when I was back at home, i was wondering if there is any mushrooms around this year? the weather is shite for them, you want it right good and close so you do

1 Like

There was loads of them mid to early August mate. Warm wet weather.