Giddy

Oh when the hints…

:tea: for me

Not long now…:pint:

Same as that :slightly_frowning_face:

Dilettante cunts don’t want religion but they’ll take the day off alright :angry:

Yes

I’d like to say yes… But I’d be laughed at… I’m gonna get up at 7 and pretend like I’m online at work all day.

Off to Barcelona :smiley:

Mind your wallet, kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ml3nyww80

I’m very giddy.
Having a few handy pints tonight with a couple of lads home on holidays, and then out on the beer in Limerick all day Sunday. :pint:

3 Likes

Great stuff. At some stage over your boozy weekend you might find half an hour to spend with your children.

5 Likes

Ooooooofffftttt.
In between training and matches that’s unlikely

3 Likes

Looking forward to the 3 day weekend

cc @Bandage

1 Like

I’d say @Bandage is already on route to Killarney to follow the Rally of the Lakes following the successful driving test.

I’m off on holidays tomorrow (cc Holidays for the accompanied traveller thread). It’s a real pity there wasn’t enough time between passing my test and heading away to get my full licence sorted. Unfortunately it means my life partner will have to do all the driving in Iceland and I won’t get a chance to iron out my remaining faults. It’s terrible the way it’s worked out, but I’ll battle through.

5 Likes

Nicely played geyser

4 Likes

Fire up a review of Iceland when you come back, mate. Thinking of going there later in the year maybe.

From yesterday IT Gloss magazine

2 Likes

Thanks, pal. Very informative.

I’m drunk lads.