You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Their all gone mad from the vaccines, they donā€™t mix well with whiskey.

1 Like

Oh holy mary mother of jesus! Ive just read down through a few posts

2 Likes

Long Covid does strange things to lads

10 Likes

:grinning::grinning: keep repeating that sentence and it might sink in. Old single men who regularly talk about strangerā€™s kids will be thought of as creepy so just stop doing it.

I never thought Iā€™d have to type those words on an INTERNET forum :grinning:

1 Like

:astonished:

Jesus Mary and Tony.

@Horsebox wonā€™t be seen again.

You walked right into it. And kept digging. And all so as to curry favour with a few kangos. Bless.

You are a disgusting gom. And more than a bit touched, I would say, judging by the quotations just excavated.

Any quarter literate and reasonable.person would consider the following sentence an accusation of paedophilia: "Old men who obsess with strangers children normally end up on a list and the next step is often prison.ā€

You wrote it, out of your creepy obsession with me. And now all the hypocrites are ignoring the fact you wrote it. Me, I am delighted to have ye out in the open.

Dim is so dim that he is pretending I knew he had a daughter and that she was an 8yo. He is trying to warp.time.and chronology. No go.

Anyhow, I suspect he does not have a daughter.

Fuck Covid and fuck this thread.

2 Likes

The good news is that a former sportswriter who up until now has been a ā€œCovid is a codā€ merchant has this morning predicted that by the autumn Covid numbers will be huge and there will be civil unrest.

Thatā€™s probably the most convincing sign of all that weā€™re over the worst of it.

Old men who obsess with strangers children normally end up on a list and the next step is often prison.

Still want to stand over it?

What was your exact line to Esteban? Something about being a creep with kids? You repeated it a number of times.

Hypocrite.

Lol. A combination of talking about kids in general and having a pop at my good mate runty rather than talking about posterā€™s kids to try to insult them.

Have another go, time as ever is your friend.

1 Like

No bother buddy

Yes. I stand over it. 100%. Do you stand over constantly referencing TUMā€™s kids when trying to insult him?

I knew engaging with you last night was a mistake because you always drag people down to your level which is trading insults rather than the light hearted to and fro which is TFKā€™s staple. Calling you out for constantly talking about another posterā€™s kids is not ā€œobsessingā€ with you by the way. You have a very inflated opinion of yourself.

Jesus Christ :grinning:

Amazing the way I can make you so oddball as to make you happy to be a liar.

To repeat: I said to yer man, in summary, ā€˜Stop doing the Joe Duffy thing of trying to strengthen a silly argument by harping on about childrenā€™. You can rave on to your mindless hypocriteā€™s content. But the facts will not change.

Which or whether, you have said I wrote worst than this sentence: "Old men who obsess with strangers children normally end up on a list and the next step is often prison.ā€

Go and find it, so.

Ah, a mistake ā€“ now ā€“ is it?

Engaging with me? I would rather engage with Gary Linekerā€™s shorts in 1990 than engage with the likes of you. I saw from the start you are a badnatured moron and a gom. And you have now been proven a rank hypocrite, into the bargain.

You have basically accused me in public around half a dozen times of paedophilia. But keep going. You are too stupid to see what I am doing here.

A gorgeous bit of quintessentially TFK blithe to and fro there.

Yes it was a mistake to engage with you. Not a mistake calling you out for constantly bringing peopleā€™s kids into it. Iā€™ll leave it at that now because yourself and Sid are two cheeks of the same arse and I donā€™t want to be down in the gutter with the 2 of ye.

1 Like