Gigs coming up

Attn @farmerinthecity

The wonderful Katie Kim is currently doing a cover of Farmer in the City in Limerick.

3 Likes

Fucking hell

The GZA doing Liquid Swords at Sugar Club on August 26th

Holy shit

1 Like

Iā€™m going to PIL in Vicar St that night.

Taylor knocked It out of the fucking Croke Park

Sheā€™s got a great bit of cut about her,
Obviously did her research as well and ramped up the old country style stuff for the Irish audience, mean and Love story were the highlights for the kids

1 Like

Low coming up in October . Canā€™t wait

The national anyone?

Saw them Friday night and they were very good, as always.
Donnybrook nice spot for outdoor gig

Sigrid confirmed for the Olympia on 5th November. Tickets on sale Friday

Gruff Rhys in Cork in December :slight_smile:

Was in Donnybrook for the Jenny Greene gig last night. The sound seemed off at times but I think itā€™s a cracking little venue. Chance to sit in the evening sun with plenty of space too. Bar seem well managed too.

Was it any good? Was offered a ticket to go tomorrow night in the Marquee in Cark but declined.

Decent enough. Got the tickets for half price so didnā€™t mind. Didnā€™t think it was worth 60 odd quid or whatever they were

Was just chatting to Banty there. All nights are selling well so far but demand for Nathan Carterā€™s show is strongerst as youā€™d expect. His Monaghan minor side are in Ulster semi-final action next weekend. A lovely, lovely man.

1 Like

Carterā€™s brother is playing in Gorey on the same weekend! Gorey is in Wexford. Banty used to manage Wexford! One of Bantys top lads in one of his Dublin pubs is from Gorey! What are the chances??!

:rollseyes:

Are ye all going to Billy Joel next week?

On tonight?

Billy Joel belting out We Didnā€™t Start A Fire over in Aviva or the RDS. I can hear it from my abode.

The lad who sang Born Slippy used to play centre half alongside @rocko when @funtime was suspended so it was our regular centre half pairing for some time.

1 Like

Going to Roger Waters tomorrow night. Heā€™s a bit nuts but great live. Canā€™t wait.

1 Like