Gigs coming up

Canā€™t believe yourself and your mate left Nick Cave to see him, thatā€™s serious musoing right there.

Friend - whoā€™d be a fan and sold his Cave ticket - said it was alright. Said there were good bits but was better when saw him previously

1 Like

Using ā€œgayā€ as an adjective in that context marks you out as a homophobe in the same way using ā€œblackā€ in that context would mark you out as a racist.

Theyā€™re so tightly confined with the times they have to finish at these days that they donā€™t have any flexibility to play on. On top of that Smith was on first so he didnā€™t have the chance to start earlier. I was happy with no encore as Iā€™d prefer him not to use up time walking off stage and to get another song in. A few concerts Iā€™ve been at recently did the same, LCD on Tuesday played no encore. Thereā€™s a red clock on stage counting down giving them their allotted time, you can see it from the crowd if youā€™re at the right angle. Beck ignored it and went way over, would have lost a lot of money for that.

Anyway, the ending with Push the Sky Away was perfect.

2 Likes

LCD went overtime apparently as theyā€™d been asked to. There was an unfortunate incident on the DART line that night so they were asked to keep playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3wFHEm33Aw&list=RDX3wFHEm33Aw&t=4

Dooley has his own Youtube channel.

Thatā€™s a very stupid post.

And iā€™ll tell you another thing.
Nick Caveā€™s music is for dead people.

1 Like

The Mrs is trying to get me to go to Jack Johnson down the marqueeā€¦lolz.

Tell her you must watch the Last 16 game of the World Cup that evening.

Tell her to fuck right off

Classy :roll_eyes:

Would you say that to your own life partner

I would in me hole
She recently suggested going to see the film Babe and the NCH with an orchestra. I just made up an excuse, as @anon61956325 will do in his situation

Donā€™t be trying to ruin @anon61956325 s marriage if you wouldnā€™t ruin your own the same way.

@anon61956325 is well able to ruin it all on his own pal

I saw Aidan Gillen at the gig yesterday in Kilmainham but not going to log it in the celeb spotting thread as itā€™s been determined heā€™s not a spot.

@thedancingbaby

He threw his toys out of the pram (not Aiden Gillen)

There is no longer a celeb spotting thread. A noble thread ruined by imbeciles.

Pharaoh Sanders NCH November 2018
Philip Glass 2 nights October 2019.

Tickets secured to both.