Gigs coming up

Agree.

I don’t see anything wrong going to an Irish Bar on a holiday. I don’t know how much culture there can be in a place like Bilbao to immerse yourself in so that you can’t take a couple of hours away.

1 Like

?

Have you a problem with my little pet referring to me as her big pet?

2 Likes

I’m just happy you’ve found love bro.

I can confirm that there were no big screens at Longitude showing either the hurling or the World Cup

1 Like

Proper order too,

Did you enjoy it @Fagan_ODowd were you there to see Post Malone

The nephew was at it and I committed to bringing him home after it seeing as I was in town anyway at a gig. Needless to say he was the last to leave the fucking thing and I had 5,000 fucking yahoos ask me for a lift to Tallaght, Lucan, Swords, Wicklow while I was waiting for him.

I haven’t been at Longitude since 2013 when Kraftwerk played.

2 Likes

What on earth were you doing at longitude?

Edit, I see.

Calm down.

:rage:

Cool the jets

1 Like

I am fucking calm!!!

1 Like

Chill the beanz.

You might try and get outside Oireland sometime. The festival kicked off at 5pm. Of course I’m going to go to the main acts. Couldn’t be arsed with the minor ones.

You seem to be jealous.

1 Like

You cant bate heading off out foreign to watch the Super 8s on your phone in fairness. Something special about it

2 Likes

I wasn’t watching the Super 8s on my phone.

Do you want to try another failed avenue to go down here? You’ve already highlighted to the forum that you’re the type of hick who thinks it’s commonplace to visit an Irish bar when on holiday and you think every music festival is akin to Crystal Swing playing a marquee in Ballybunion.

Do you really need to make a bigger show of yourself?

I was in Bilbao at a music festival, I get that you’re very jealous of that but you’re embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Oooofftty for @gilgamboa, I bet he really wants your life :joy:

I’m sure being a bitter dipso doler like Dan brings out a lot of resentment and begrudgery. It doesn’t really excuse how pathetic it is.

1 Like

You’re living the dream out there in Spain on your phone

I’m home now. Unlike you or Carter, I have a job.