Gigs coming up

Oooooft

The man on about local yokels and he off over to Bilbao and stuck inside in the molly malone watching the Super 8s for the weekend with a pair of O Neills shorts and dunnes flip flops on him.

You couldn’t make it up

2 Likes

I’m unaware of any Irish bars in Bilbao.

You seem to know more about Irish bars on the continent. Are you a little jealous?

No when I go on holiday I like to immerse myself in the local culture. Not spend my time watching the Super 8s and posting about it on irish websites

Each to their own I suppose

So why are you obsessing over Irish bars? You don’t seem to have a knowledge on music festivals and you seem obsessed with the availability of Irish bars.

As far as I’m aware there’s no Irish bars in Bilbao but I wasn’t looking for any.

I do think you’re a bit jealous though.

1 Like

Not a bit obsessed with Irish bars. In fact I really dislike them. I was just interested where you got to see the Super 8 it doesnt strike me that the local spanish bars would show it. I assume you werent watching on your phone. Nobody would go on holiday and watch a game on their phone in fairness

It’s quite a bizarre rationale you have going on there.

You have involuntarily confirmed to us that you don’t really know how music festivals work or the timeframes of them.

You have shown yourself to be obsessed with finding Irish pubs abroad and you seem to be stuck in some sort of backward Mick outlook that every city outside of Ireland has or should have an Irish bar.

You then get very frustrated when it’s pointed out that your jealousy made you confirm to the forum that you’re a uncultured hick.

Stick to the brown nosing, it’s harder for you to fuck up than trying to have a pop.

1 Like

Have a pop? You’ve gone extremely defensive. Thats a very long post attacking the poster and not answering the questions raised. You went away for the weekend to a festival and spent the whole time watching the super 8s and posting about it on TFK. All I asked was where did you see the game and youve gone off on one. You’re fierce angry man altogether.

Now dont respond because Im going to leave you alone with your thoughts.

Was Dandy away for the weekend?

Yes for one weekend only he hit the road. He was the Dandi Highwayman

1 Like

:man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

You got on the defensive very quickly when you left your ignorance open to exposure.

Not very clever from you.

1 Like

My life partner was in Bilbao on Saturday for a day trip. If only I was aware that @Cicero_Dandi was also there I would have dispatched her off for an autograph.

There is an Irish Bar in Bilbao but it was not showing the GAA on Saturday.

2 Likes

Fucking hell.

2 Likes

Go to Bilbao and go to an Irish bar? WTF?

A fan boy along for a few big names at night … sitting outside his tent on his phone for the rest of the day :rofl:

Loads of acts and shows on from mid-day at any decent festival.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Yes, pal. Fourth time she has spent the summer over in the Basque country and has seen it all and done it all in Bilbao, San Sebastian et al.

She wanted to watch her pets county play a hurling match. Little wrong with it.

Do you know Ducky if they had a big screen at the festival showing the Super 8s?

1 Like

:hushed: