Gigs coming up

Slane is probably the hardest venue to get in and out of in Ireland. And if it’s wet it’s like the seventh cycle of hell.

3 Likes

Not in a million years fella. Shithole and a nightmare to get out of after.

1 Like

Interesting to know. And yes i do like Metallica @glasagusban which is why my interest is piqued.

Low in October. Can’t wait. A top band that hardly anyone on here would know about, seeing as someone posted that Ezra’s shotgun song was good the other day.

Gruff Rhys in Cork in December too. No. You wouldn’t know him either.

Arctic Monkeys tonight in the 3 Arena. I have an inkling I’m going to feel my age. It’s a long time ago since they were second on the bill on the NME tour in the Ambassador.

Awful kip .

What age are you?

I wouldn’t have had you pegged as a lad to go to a Metallica concert. I’d say if you reckon you’d enjoy them live and you haven’t seen them before then fuck the venue and go to it. I saw them when I was about 18 I think, they put on a great show. I wouldn’t be bothered travelling to see them again now and i wouldn’t be much into that type of music any more.

This forum knows about Low pal ffs sake

Cork is a grand spot anyway but Gruff was never the same since Mel Smith (RIP) passed away

I wouldn’t cross the road to see them.

1 Like

Have you heard of these lads @cowpat

1 Like

Says the heavy metal fan.

It’s grand. You’ll be able to hear them if they’re playing on the other side of the road. Disintegration is a great album.

1 Like

Yes. I always found then twee and irritating.

Anyone going to the gig?

The Cure? Are you pulling my chain?

They’re a pop band mate, seems like they had a few hits in the old days, nothing as big as Shotgun though.

hit the diff