https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqJ-JCzH_xQ

Roll call for The National??

Anseo

Anseo.

B’fhĂ©idir

CĂ©n fĂĄth B’fhĂ©idir?

Anseo.

Don’t know why - I only know Boxer.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 853237, member: 24”]Anseo.

Don’t know why - I only know Boxer.[/quote]

:eek:

Great album tho

Great album tho
[/quote]

It is.

I find them a bit bland though. It must be your man’s voice.

yep - going with mates so trying to listen to their recent album - find it ok but not rushing back to it either

The latest album isn’t nearly as good as The Boxer or High Violet.

TĂĄim ag feitheamh ar Fhagan O’Dowd. D’iarr mĂ© air, aire a thabhairt do mo leanbh ach nĂ­or fhreagair sĂ© fĂłs.

Really liked High Violet and to a lesser extent Boxer. Both had several excellent songs and while similar there was a fuller sound to HV that I particularly liked. Saw them in Olympia after HV was released and had a good night.
Trouble Will Find Me is decent and has couple of excellent songs. Bit of a safe record though in that there was nothing unexpected in it and they don’t really have a particularly distinctive style. Could do with bit more progression, though I’m not sure they have it in them truth be told.

What a bunch of boring cunts heading along to The National gig, with the exception of Kinvara’s Passion who I find to be an interesting poster.

All the cool cats will be heading along to Beady Eye on Thursday week.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 853282, member: 1052”]What a bunch of boring cunts heading along to The National gig, with the exception of Kinvara’s Passion who I find to be an interesting poster.

All the cool cats will be heading along to Beady Eye on Thursday week.[/quote]
Beady eye sucks giant monkey balls.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 853282, member: 1052”]with the exception of Kinvara’s Passion who I find to be an interesting poster.
[/quote]

Thanks Pal.

Who or what are Beady Eye? Some cockney rockers that go around mugging people off?

[quote=“Rocko, post: 853279, member: 1”]TĂĄim ag feitheamh ar Fhagan O’Dowd. D’iarr mĂ© air, aire a thabhairt do mo leanbh ach nĂ­or fhreagair sĂ© fĂłs.[/quote] NĂ­ bheadh a fhĂĄgann tĂș an bhean chĂ©ile sa bhaile? NĂł Bandage?

Tà sé ar intinn ag mo bhean chéile teacht liom. Agus @Bandage fresisin.

Beidh mĂ© ag faire amach do gach trĂ­ cinn de tĂș. Fanacht gar do Feirmeoir mar marcĂłir